The staff was very friendly! Every time I went to ask advice they used my name and ask how they could help without me introducing myself again. Staff Darcia and Natalie were super helpful.
All the popular attractions are within walking distance. Hancock is only a few blocks away.
The view from the roof terrace was great even in the rain. Rooms were of average size, yes I agree the bathrooms are very small but why do you need a huge bathroom? Your on vacation not at home. View from my room was amazing too!
I will stay here again! Hopefully next time in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile