In Chicago for a medical conference at the Marriott, less than a block away, we chose this hotel for 1/2 the price, our second stay. Large room with a queen bed, very comfortable. Small bathroom. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Clean and quiet. The location can't be beat. Corner Bakery one block away. Museum of Contemporary Art, Water Tower, very close. You can walk to the river and Loop, or take a Michigan Ave. bus. To get here from Midway, take the Orange Line to Clark&Lark, where there's an elevator, and then a cab to the hotel ($7 + tip).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile