All reviews the river great location partial river view front desk millennium park within walking distance orange line rooms are small l train would definitely stay here again business center michigan ave big city the magnificent mile hotel is located bed was comfortable a great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights in September 2018. The hotel is in a superb location for walking to all the sights we had on our itinerary and was excellent value for money. The room was clean and comfortable with the bonus of a mini fridge. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn’t use the restaurant as there are plenty of eating places nearby. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel for a night in September. I wanted to have the room decorated for my fiancé’s birthday, but was initially told that I would have to bring in my own supplies by the front desk. Upon learning that I was not from the city, front desk reception (her name was Elizabeth) was so sweet and directed me to Marcus, the hotel manager and assured me that we would be able to sort something out. Marcus and I spoke a short while later and he was completely accommodating to both decorating the room AND picking up the cake I ordered. He kept me updated over email on the day of and even came to the hotel earlier than he was supposed to so that he could set up the room (very beautifully, I might add). Marcus is hands down the kindest and most helpful person I have ever encountered in the hospitality industry! Thank you to the Hilton Garden Inn team for helping my surprise go off without a hitch! We will be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel is modern and conveniently located in the Loop. It does not offer many frills and rooms are on the small side, but it was clean, felt new, the experience was smooth and the price was right for the location and dates. It is probably best suited for business travelers, but probably tourists would enjoy it too. I recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stayed here for a week while in town for both business and pleasure. Loved the location. Made it super easy to get to work each day and was central enough that I had access to everything I needed around me. Lots of places to eat and the park is just down the street.

Hotel itself was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious. My only minor complaint was that the internet was in and out but not a deal breaker for me.

One suggestion, make sure your cab driver knows the hotel is on Wacker PLACE not Wacker STREET as they are close together.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed 30 August 2018

As many other people have said the location of this hotel is great. The rooms are small but if you're using it as more of a home base and not spending a lot of time there it's certainly acceptable. There's a mini fridge and microwave so if you want to bring your own food then it's relatively easy to do so. Wifi worked fine during our stay and the room as very clean. The only issue we had was with housekeeping when they came while we were out of the room. We had left some food we bought on a nightstand in plastic packaging - not on the floor & in no way making a mess. When we got back to the room it was gone. It could have accidentally been thrown out or fell on the floor but either way it should have been addressed with us. I am gluten free so it was pretty expensive and I would have liked an explanation and an apology!Other then that the hotel worked well for our purposes.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple