All reviewsthe rivergreat locationpartial river viewfront deskmillennium parkwithin walking distanceorange linerooms are smalll trainwould definitely stay here againbusiness centermichigan avebig citythe magnificent milehotel is locatedbed was comfortablea great stay
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We are frequent travelers thru Chicago and wanted a hotel close to the Riverwalk for an overnight stop as we had not yet spent time there. While our room was small, the hotel met our expectations. Great location for many activities, but on this trip we really enjoyed spending time on the Riverwalk. I recommend this hotel for the location. Parking rates are expensive, look for packages that reduce parking fees. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This hotel was a great stay and perfect location to all that Chicago has to offer. Staff were accommodating and very friendly. Room was clean, cozy and comfortable. The food I had on the first night was very good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated steps away from the Magnificent Mile, the River, Millenium Park and Grant Park. It is close to all amenities such as restaurants, shopping and the Subway system. We stayed for three nights and the hotel room was very clean and I loved the shower instead of a bathtub in the room. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly and assisted us with transportation questions we had. They even had complimentary umbrellas for us to borrow on the rainy days. Afternoon fruit infused water was my favorite! Would definitely stay again and would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I have nothing but great things to say about it. It is in a great location. Either way out of your hotel you are in the heart of downtown Chicago. The front desk staff were always so courteous and always had smiles on their faces. There is a breakfast if you choose to eat there in the morning and free coffee and tea. During the day there is ice cold water, which was great for us as it was very hot and humid. The best thing is that this place is clean. Our room was super clean. Has all the basic amenities you would expect. Bed is super comfie and so were the pillows. If you are thinking of staying here I do not think you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

All of the staff was excellent! Alex, Veronica and Roberto were so helpful and welcoming. Alex gave me some excellent recommendations for nearby places in the area to try. All of the staff greeted me with a smile every time we returned. I’m definitely coming back to stay at this location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family