“Delicious and Every Time I Feel Like I Got My Money's Worth!”

Doc B's Fresh Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 10,952 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Reviewed 22 January 2019

A friend brought me here last summer and I have been bringing my friends here since. The food is fresh and tasty. The portions just right. The service is always good. And when the bill comes, I am delighted to pay it as I consistently feet that I've gotten my money's worth. This place was one of my new favorites in 2018.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2019

We had a wonderful Lunch at Doc B's ! Started with a delicious cocktail and enjoyed every bite of the homemade fresh Guacomole ! Thanks to our wonderful Waitress Megan !!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 7 January 2019

My wife and I ate here last Wednesday for lunch while visiting Chicago. My wife had the Wedge Burger and I enjoyed The Number Six. Both of our meals were very good and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

We ate here for a casual dinner in Chicago during our visit. We ate at a few other more expensive places and we were much happier with the service here. The service was good and they were timely. Our burgers were great. I don't normally like sweet potato fries but I did like theirs. The wine was good and we split a piece of chocolate cake for three of us and it was very filling. The atmosphere is also nice. It's also close to everything so very convenient to Michigan ave or anywhere in vicinity. Great place and good service...

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2018

Love DocB's for lunch or dinner, they put a great twist on classic dishes such as their tuna salad sandwich and cobb salad, both are must haves. They have 2 locations in downtown Chicago, both close to Michigan avenue shopping. You'll love it!

Date of visit: December 2018