“Absolutely Awesome Experience !”

Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Ranked #31 of 187 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersSilver level
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Absolutely Awesome Experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Trump International Tower over Thanksgiving weekend, which also coincided with our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. From the moment we checked in, we had the most amazing time. The room was great with it's own little "kitchen" area complete with a dishwasher, fridge, Nespresso coffee maker and sink...all welcome touches when you are traveling. We loved the bathroom, which was a decent size and featured a TV screen built into the mirror.Since we were celebrating our anniversary, we received a plate of chocolate covered strawberries upon our arrival, which we thought was a beautiful touch. We indulged in breakfast twice, once in our room and once in the restaurant....both experiences were great. The concierge was most helpful in making dinner and show reservations and the reception at the restaurant that we dined at was incredible...say what you will, but the name "Trump" seems to carry quite a bit of weight in the local community so when they know someone from Trump Tower is on the list, the level of respect and customer service seemed to automatically soar. The gym was wonderful and the little touches that were offered like the bowl of apples on Thanksgiving morning or the coffee that was offered the following morning, were really nice and appreciated touches. I travel extensively for business and it is difficult to find a hotel that can be rated "flawless" after a stay....however, Trump International Tower in Chicago would come really close. We would definitely stay at this property again...just a fabulous experience.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read that your Anniversary exceeded your expectations and that we were able to ensure your holiday with us was relaxing and memorable. Thank you sincerely for commending our service team. Your kind recognition will be very well received.

Vice President, Managing Director
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (642)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Checked in to our hotel at 6:30am due to an early flight. They were willing to accommodate us as we are traveling with a 1 year old! Crib was brought right up to our room! Service is top notch & hotel is beautiful!

• Stayed February 2012
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Dear Guest,

I am very happy indeed to learn that you consider your recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago to be among the best getaways you have experienced. It is very pleasing to read that our efforts to ensure your little one is comfortable are so warmly acknowledged.

Thank you kindly for your positive review on TripAdvisor. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago in the near future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have been traveling for 20+ years on business and have stayed in numerous 5-Star hotels throughout the country. I live in the suburbs and work in downtown Chicago. I looked into staying downtown for a weekend getaway at the usual places like Intercontinental and Penninsula, ect...Trump was brought up so I booked it.....WOW!! What a wonderful experience from the moment we stepped onto the property. The lobby was emaculate and the host at the front desk was so very pleasent and helpful. Checking in was a breeze on the Friday afternoon before Superbowl Sunday if you can imagine that. The entire staff was very warm and polished...not everyplace in town, no matter how highly rated can boast of that; someone has spent time and resources making sure staff "gets it" The room was even nicer than the photos on the website... and talk about clean throughout; not a scratch or blemish anywhere. It seemed like the room as well as the entire hotel just finished final inspection and was set for a photo shoot for a travel magazine. I have to say throughout the room as well as the entire hotel was a very faint scent of what seemed to be a very light lavender or aromatheropy type smell...nothing overpowering in any way, just a great smell everywhere. Possibly all these details are a requirement expected by the Trump family as they set expectations for the managers of the property?? You sort of felt like maybe Mr.Trump or his daughter might show up at any moment for a little property inspection and everyone on duty was ready....no kidding. The food at 16 was second to none and the view of the historic Wrigley Clock Tower while dining was sureal as it felt like it was 50 feet away and quite large. The gym has teriffic views as you work out and it was nice to have a full gym that included a substantial amount of free weights as well as private studios for your stretching, yoga and alternative fitness needs. The locker rooms were fresh and clean and had a very nice sauna and steam bath. Moving forward I will recomend with great confidence to my friends as well as clients the Trump over any other hotel in downtown Chicago.......J.Conway

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complimenting the professionalism of our team and extent of our facilities.

I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire team.
Thank you once again for your review and for benchmarking our Company so favorably against other luxury hotels around the world.

I do look forward to welcoming you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago once again.

Dobbs Ferry
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Amazing service. This hotel really spoils you. Their customer service goes above and beyond. I called to find out if they serve soy milk with the coffee they offer in the lobby and they sent a carafe of soy milk to my room. Th room was clean, large , qiuet and beautiful. The bed was comfortable. Just perfect.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are considering returning. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

I've never been so blown away by the total satisfaction I've had with my stays at trump Chicago. I live in Iowa and travel often to fun places like Miami, Vegas, Colorado and a close trip is Chicago. About a year ago my usual hotel was booked. I was having a hard week at home and wanted to treat myself so I called trump and gave it a try. Ok, the truth is trump was not much more than my other hotel but wow was it worth much more. My wife and I said to each other that it was like we found a resort hotel in downtown Chicago. The best way to describe my exsperence is to say complete top of the line service and amenities! The staff looks good, talks good and seem to real care. The pool, spa and gym are super nice, clean and relaxing to do your own thing. The rooms are awesome!!! TV in the bathroom mirror. I got a river side view so I looked out the window for a hour before I went to bed. Great view. Room had a great kitchen too. After my wife and I returned from dinner the TV turned into a fish aquarium. Very cool. They also turned on the stereo for us. Did I mention the coffee is also great and it's waiting for you when you get up! I work hard when I'm home so I love to leave and love to treat myself. I have done to Chicago and stayed at the trump hotel once a month for the last six months just as a quick get away. I love it and wish I didn't have to leave!!! Stay there, you will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed January 2012