My husband and I stayed at the Trump International Tower over Thanksgiving weekend, which also coincided with our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. From the moment we checked in, we had the most amazing time. The room was great with it's own little "kitchen" area complete with a dishwasher, fridge, Nespresso coffee maker and sink...all welcome touches when you are traveling. We loved the bathroom, which was a decent size and featured a TV screen built into the mirror.Since we were celebrating our anniversary, we received a plate of chocolate covered strawberries upon our arrival, which we thought was a beautiful touch. We indulged in breakfast twice, once in our room and once in the restaurant....both experiences were great. The concierge was most helpful in making dinner and show reservations and the reception at the restaurant that we dined at was incredible...say what you will, but the name "Trump" seems to carry quite a bit of weight in the local community so when they know someone from Trump Tower is on the list, the level of respect and customer service seemed to automatically soar. The gym was wonderful and the little touches that were offered like the bowl of apples on Thanksgiving morning or the coffee that was offered the following morning, were really nice and appreciated touches. I travel extensively for business and it is difficult to find a hotel that can be rated "flawless" after a stay....however, Trump International Tower in Chicago would come really close. We would definitely stay at this property again...just a fabulous experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago