“Amazing menu”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Yolk is a breakfast & lunch restaurant. We use top quality ingredients & fresh produce to serve the best breakfast in Chicago! (BYOB)
Reviewed 29 June 2012

The menu is amazing -- lots of interesting dishes to choose from. We had a table of 10 and all ordered something different for breakfast. Everyone loved their food. Service was great.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Maybe I went there on a bad day - but this place was just not that great.

It was a Saturday afternoon and since this place is always so busy my boyfriend and I waited until 12:30 for brunch.

The place was packed and we waited for 30 minutes for a table. As soon as we were seated the place thinned out.

I had to remind my waitress twice for the tea I ordered (and was still charged for). My egg bagel was cold as was my boyfriends skillet. We had waited about 40 minutes to be served so our dishes had clearly been sitting for a while.

The experience was "ok" until I went to the bathroom. There were dirty mops in the corner and bugs on the floor - yikes!

Needless to say, with all the wonderful places in this city, it's easy to skip this one.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

They are busy and told us a 45 minute wait but it was only 15 minutes wait. Everything about this place was done well. Being busy the food was fresh and choices were great. Service was freindly and quick. Went back twice and had the same great experience.

3  Thank ProSpotter
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I've written about other breakfast places...and like everyone I wrote about.
Sunday AM breakfast is a big deal in Chicago,and Yolk does a fantastic job.Have been at 2 different locations...like the one on Grand and ? a little more because of location..food great at both.
Nice open feel to the places.Have always enjoyed the food,places and service.

1  Thank john b
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Great breakfast and not overpriced. Always crowded but the wait is usually not that long.

1  Thank MEAV46

Been to Yolk.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK