“Yummy”
Review of Quartino

Quartino
Reserve with OpenTable
Quartino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 9,765 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Fantastic food! We loved everything we ordered which including the stuffed date app, a cheese and sausage sampler, tortellini pasta and a dessert. I wish I had the capacity to have ordered 3 or 4 more things. The food was great. It says small plates, but we found everything to be large sized. The past we ordered was the same as an entrée sized pasta. The atmosphere is a little noisy as others have noted, but also seems like a place where people go for celebrations and with larger groups. So, overall the noisiness just adds to the atmosphere. Loved it!

Thank cuffy.fla
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

While on business travel, I broke my own #1 rule of not eating in the same place twice. The small plates and abundance of food made me go back the second night I was there. The olive plate is to die for!!!! I'm going to bed now with yummy food on my brain!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

When we entered the restaurant we were a little overwhelmed by the noise: There are lots of big tables for 6 or more people and the sound volume was incredible!
We both chose to go for a Pizza each. The waiter advised us to share one because of the size (about 12in). In the end one Pizza wasn't enough so in addition we ordered meatballs and tomato-soup. The pizza was european-style, the soup was okay, the meatballs were delicious.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Met for a gals nite out. We enjoyed a carafe and a half of the Bellini's, delicious. The prosciutto wrapped dates are recommended as well as the cheese fondue. Ended the meal with the italian donuts dipped in honey and chocolate, YUM! It was kind of noisy but we weren't rushed throughout our meal. Will be going back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Quartino is an awesome restaurant, I highly recommend it to people looking for a fun and vibrant atmosphere with great food and wine, all at a reasonable price. We had a reservation for 8:30 on a Saturday (weekend reservations are a MUST), and the place was absolutely jam-packed!

Food- I had the vegetarina pizza, it was absolutely delicious and very well priced at only $12
my friends shared the bruschetta (hit and miss) but absolutely loved their gnocchi and linguine with clams, the profiteroles dessert was outstanding and their wine list was extensive, with options both cheap and for those looking for splurge. I will definitely be visiting this place again in the future