“Worth the Money”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #8 of 180 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
alaska
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Worth the Money”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

The blue man group was awesome. I talk a group of seniors from the highschool. They loved it, i loved it and so did my wife. It is family friendly (for the most part). If I had kids I wouldn't hesitate to bring them. The show is very interactive and the fellas are great! I wouldn't go back, but I would certainly recommend it to everyone!

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Turkish first
Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We brought my 11 year old son and he loved the action and music!

Visited July 2011
chicago
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“fantastic. a bit pricey”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

those guys are incredible... everyone enjoyed it and were imnpressed!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank bond_daddy
chicago
“Great Performance”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My son took me here for my birthday. The drumming and lighting was great. It took me by storm. I'm glad i wasn't late, (see what happens when you are.) This was an unforgettable experience.

Visited October 2011
Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unique experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The Blue Man group is a must-do if you live in Chicago. It's hard to describe what the show is about, but it's a mixture of percussion, cool light effects and sort of unscripted theater. We went with friends and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tip: DO NOT walk in to the show late! They will stop what they're doing on stage and point bright lights at you till you take your seat. Hilarious to see it happen to someone else, but not what I'd like to happen to myself LoL.

Visited March 2012

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK