“Stimulating and Fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #6 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Delafield, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Stimulating and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Loved the show and how they engage the audience. How do they do some of those things???

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Turkish first
Zion, Illinois
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Different, but had a great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect. My daughter and her husband treated us to see this show for our Christmas gift. Parking was really close. The lobby of the building was quite dirty looking and cold. There was no seating. Standing room only and got quite crowded. The bathrooms were terrible and the smell was awful. Good thing the show actually made me forget about the stentch in the bathroom and having to stand so long.
The show was very entertaining and worth the wait. All six of us, ages 10 to 61, really enjoyed the show. We were front row seats and center. We were given plastic wraps to put over ourselves. Good thing! However, I still ended up with a blueman hand on my head. I'd like to go again.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank WillTravel2TryFood
Elizabeth, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I bought tickets for my wife and I as part of our Chicago getaway. She did not have an idea what Blue Man Group was about. I did not tell her other than we were going to see the group. We were in the second row of the splash zone. The worst part was were were extreme stage left so it was difficult to see some of the screens on the stage. Both my wife and I thought it was an excellent show. We discussed how our 10-year old would also like it.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank FLHTCI
Chicago, Illinois
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“A fun, crazy, evening.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is high-energy entertainment. It's lots of fun. Only complaint is that the noise level can be painful at times. Bring ear plugs if you are at all sensitive to loud noises. Other than that, be prepared for a non-stop fun-fest.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank metaligenics
Hobart, IN
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Friends took us here as a Christmas gift. It was a fun, exciting show that I would love to see again, just not in the 1st couple of rows. I would sit way towards the back. Messy in the 1st several rows.

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK