“Good Place to eat.”

Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Our family went to see Second City's Holidazed and Confused Revue at the Up Comedy Club and we ate at this restaurant after the show. The food was good and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Went here on the recommendation of Drew and Michael at the Hotel Lincoln.
Lovely restaurant, who managed to fit us in even though on our first time it was quite late, and the place was very busy.
The food did not dissapoint and we enjoyed superb dishes including Osso Bucco and Steak Medallions.
The portions are generous, the waiting staff are courteous, and the wine was very good also.
Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We were out celebrating our son's birthday. He picked the place. I was wondering if it was named after the mouse on Ed Sullivan's and it was. My wife said that was the best Calamari she has ever had. I liked it a lot as well. Other appetizers were also very good. Most had pasta and loved it. I had a steak and it was very good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've been to this restaurant at least 100 times. The food is excellent. Some of my favorites are the linguini and clam sauce, the pasta made with arugula,the veal Milanese (which they will make specially for you) and I contend that their whitefish plate is the best in town. I've had almost everything on the menu and I have found no dish that I wouldn't order again., The restaurant gets very crowded, so reservations are recommended if you are going to arrive after 6p.m.The waiters are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Don't try and buy a gift certificate from here, the person who deals with that is both inefficient and unpleasant. I think I will just spend my money elsewhere from now on. There are a lot of choices in the city of Chicago, this is one I won't be making anymore....There is nothing so special about this place that I need to endure nastiness