“This is the worst Giordano's pizza I have ever had.”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3,243 of 9,766 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Normally, I love Giordano's. In fact their deep dish spinach and mushroom is my favorite Chicago pizza. But this time when we ordered delivery, it came from this location. It arrived on time, but had about half the amount of ingredients that we normally receive. They compromised the quality of the product to make extra money. Plus they didn't include the little packets of oregano and red pepper. I will never order from this location again!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

Ordered a small stuffed pizza that was amazing but cost $26!!! Way too much of a pizza this size. It took a good 40 minutes to cook and even though it was only 12 inches across two men my size (6' 250 lbs) would be satisfied after eating half of it. I heard a lot about them and had to try their food because I don't ever get to Chicago. It's definitely a bucket list item. So if you don't mind the added expense go for it and enjoy it with a friend or two.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We make a point of trying a different pizza place whenever we visit Chicago. We've yet to be disappointed. This location of Giordano's is a small neighborhood spot. I think some in the more touristy areas are larger, etc., but we just wanted to try the food! The service was prompt and accurate. We both had salads, which were very good, and then we split a small (serves 2) stuffed pizza. Very good ingredients and overall flavor. The crust was not our favorite, but wasn't bad. drinks were served in a 20-oz bottle with a cup of ice ... okay. Our favorite Chicago-style pizza is still Lou Malnati's.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I've loved Giordano's pizza for so many years now, it's been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. The taste is simply amazing, I don't know how they do it but the food tastes better every time I visit. I stick to their pizza but my parents have tried their sandwiches and can't stop raving about them. Their delivery service is great too - fast, friendly and delivered within the hour. Best pizza ever!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Lots of cheese. They need more restaurants closer to Northbrook. Good times good food.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK