“Good Pie”

Giordano's
Ranked #3,668 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We make a point of trying a different pizza place whenever we visit Chicago. We've yet to be disappointed. This location of Giordano's is a small neighborhood spot. I think some in the more touristy areas are larger, etc., but we just wanted to try the food! The service was prompt and accurate. We both had salads, which were very good, and then we split a small (serves 2) stuffed pizza. Very good ingredients and overall flavor. The crust was not our favorite, but wasn't bad. drinks were served in a 20-oz bottle with a cup of ice ... okay. Our favorite Chicago-style pizza is still Lou Malnati's.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I've loved Giordano's pizza for so many years now, it's been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. The taste is simply amazing, I don't know how they do it but the food tastes better every time I visit. I stick to their pizza but my parents have tried their sandwiches and can't stop raving about them. Their delivery service is great too - fast, friendly and delivered within the hour. Best pizza ever!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Lots of cheese. They need more restaurants closer to Northbrook. Good times good food.

Reviewed 22 October 2008

This pizza is hands down the best pizza in Chicago! Thank you for making such a great pizza. My mouth is watering just thinking about a slice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 31 July 2008

Giordano's is a Chicago classic. It's my go-to delivery place. They have never disappointed me in the quality of their pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK