“Awesome food, wonderful experience!”
Review of Klay Oven - CLOSED

Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Hubbard
Transit: Brown Line Merchandise Mart
Reviewed 17 January 2012

It was a slow night and we were the only people in the restaurant so I felt bad for the staff. I couldn't understand why the place wasn't packed! The food was amazing and the staff were extremely nice. I can't wait to try it again!

1  Thank Manoutdoors

Reviewed 23 December 2011

The buffet for lunch is very good, never been to the dinner. The tandori chicken and the daily curred are quite good and the place is clean, good place for lunctime.

1  Thank IDPak
Reviewed 2 November 2011

This is a clean comfortable restaurant with an affordable lunch buffet for 11.95. I took a group of 12 people meting at the Holiday Inn Mark Place and everyone enjoyed it and some plan to go back later in the week for the both the quality and quantity. The buffet makes it easy to fit it in to a busy schedule, but the atmosphere is modern and you may want to linger if you have time.
The buffet included lamb and chicken dishes which were were clean and spicey dishes, many on the vegetarian end. 2 desserts were available as well as a very fresh salad with several topping choices. I live in an area with many good Indian restaurants but the Klay Oven could compete with the best.
Check for discounts online. It saved us a few dollars.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My meal at Klay Oven was a wonderful and relaxing experience. The service was impeccable and classy is the best word to describe them. The mango lassi was one of the best I have ever head, and the same goes for the samosas and the naan bread, which I could not stop eating. For the entree, I ordered the palak paneer. It was fine but not exceptional. The menu included a nice selection of tandoori items and vegetarian items. While the food was overall excellent, the atmosphere really made this meal a special one for me. I recommend Klay Oven with no hesitation.

2  Thank skyeport
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday dinner and it was a really great experience. The service was excellent and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious. We both agree that its the best Indian food we've ever had.

1  Thank Iloveme23