“Chicago”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I visited Chicago for the first time this past weekend and I yelped this restaurant and ....this place was AMAZING. From the customer service to the food!!! It was worth the 45 minute wait. Tucmee (I know, I butchered the spelling, sorry) was a awesome waiter. He was very attentive and welcoming. Also, I believe the other gentleman may have been the manager/owner, he was very pleasant. I love to see owner's engage with their customers. This establishment is highly recommended by myself and my friend. I will definitely be returning to Chicago and Batter and Berries. #LasVegas

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Love the French Toast sampler Always good. My wife had the Chipotle Shrimp Omelette. It was expensive, but tasted great.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived about 11-11.30 and it was packed with a twenty minute wait. That time flew by and was def well worth waiting. Noisy, gregarious clientele, super, and I mean super polite and pleasant staff, and a great menu. We gave up our table to a young couple with a very new newborn and they were looked after very well. Again, nice to see.

Food was excellent. You can expect to wait (for me a great sign that items aren't sitting stewing in the kitchen) but there are things to do that don't involve a phone so enjoy the ambience.

Sweet potatoes waffles were a new one on me, and the cheesy hash browns (cheese?!) are something I'll try at home. and, try the hot sauce ....very much home made and tastes fresh and sharp.

If (when) we are back in Chicago, we will return!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I love batter and berries! Byob and a french toast flight some sort of awesome omelette and great staff and ambiance! One of my fav places to eat in the city!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This food was excellent and although I have heard about the waiting time I the past. We were seated in a reasonable amount of time.

Been to Batter & Berries? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK