“Great Tacos”

Antique Taco
Ranked #32 of 450 Quick Bites in Chicago
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park
Description: Just opened in Wicker Park, I went there last night and they're doing great in the first week or two.
Reviewed 7 November 2021

Coming from the Southwest, where we have some amazing tacos, I was pleasantly surprised to find this place while in Chicago.
Super good and had to go back and order seconds. Will definitely visit again if I ever find myself in Chicago.

Date of visit: November 2021
2  Thank mstash2018
Write a reviewReviews (183)

Reviewed 3 July 2021

To the disheveled male manager on Jul 2, 2021: No one was waiting for the table that you (very unprofessionally) removed my husband and I from after we ordered from the pick-up window instead of going inside. I hope that your unnecessary enforcement of policy and attempt to make my day a little bit worse provided you a semblance of control and attention you are so desperately seeking. Perhaps next time you could focus that energy on helping the extremely long line of customers waiting for service inside so that I don't have to order from the outside window.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Ordered tacos and taco salad from here. The Antique Taco Salads were simply amazing - unique and delicious. Our favorite tacos were definitely the pork.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank RockeRoanoke
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Wildly expensive, yet boring. This is especially annoying since they require you to purchase at least two of each type of taco. There are many, many better taquerias nearby.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Went on Taco Tuesday and had the special along with a few other soft tacos. Food was really good. It wa a longer than expected wait but good otherwise.

Date of visit: August 2019