4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$263
Priceline$281
FindHotel$227
3,034 results
All reviews continental breakfast cocktail hour evening reception hard boiled eggs boutique hotel house of blues river north downtown chicago state street the magnificent mile corner room the loop business center street noise navy pier valet parking millennium park
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here. Close to everything and had a nice view of the city lights. Only thing is we wish the hotel offered more breakfast options. But not a deal breaker because Chicago has a lot of breakfast restaurants to choose from.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2022

I’m surprised at all the glowing reviews of this hotel. I could not sleep at all due to the noise. The first night we stayed in a third floor corner room with one wall backing up to the Roc Bar which had super loud music that kept me awake until 4 am despite using earplugs, noise-cancelling headphones, and a pillow over my head.

The next day the front desk staff switched us another room but it was on the same floor, only two doors down, and faced Kinzie St. It was minimally quieter but the street noise came right through the windows. The bed was comfortable but the bathrooms are dark and definitely need to be updated.

In the end we spent $1,700 for three nights at a hotel where I could not sleep. It was close to the attractions I was interested in visiting but the lack of sleep ruined the weekend. I don’t know if the price is due to post-covid inflation but this hotel did not feel like a good value at all and I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank sh0ppera
Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

Fantastic hotel in terms of location, comfort, cleanliness and staff. Jasmin and Abdiel were amazing!

Restaurants, easy access, many activities on foot.

Just an observation: we were only able to eat eggs for breakfast on the first day.

Very nice stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

The location is excellent.
Room are very clean and had everything you need.
Staff in reception are lovely.
BUT the breakfast is below standard and not what you see on the photos of the hotel site
Breakfast was on floor no: 6
One waffle maker and people had to queue and wait for ages if they wanted waffles. The queue was formed along one side which meant no one else could get at the side table of small fruit etc with out saying excuse me many times… on the second day at 7.30am there was no fruit not a apple or banana it was all empty.
I saw two people asking for a trays but they were all gone. The breakfast NEEDS to be improved for sure I spoke with a few people who said the same . We paid $950 for two nights

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tourtane4
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

This is a boutique hotel in a good very walkable location. It has a minimal lobby. The hotel staff were friendly and provided excellent dinner recommendations. They also assisted with calling taxis. There are nearby restaurants. You can get a good cappuccino across the street at Einstein bagels.

Room tip: We had room 429 which was a suite. It was a corner room with a great view.
Trip type: Travelled on business