Lowest prices for your stay
$171
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Renaissance Hotels
$169
$177
Hotels.com$177
Travelocity$177
travelup.com$197
1,282 results
All reviews blue line airport shuttle front desk near airport shuttle service o hare separate bedroom mini fridge king bed starbucks lobby ohare rosemont proximity sauna garage roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2022

A weekend in Chicago for theater and a concert without breaking my budget -- that was my goal, and Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites delivered with high quality rooms, pleasant atmosphere, and a surprisingly good restaurant (Asado). The blue line of Chicago public transportation is a 3-minute walk away, and the ride to the city center takes about 40 minutes. The hotel has a free shuttle to the airport, if that is why you are looking for a hotel in the area. The suite was roomy, with a separate bedroom. The bed was Goldilocks perfect, i.e. firm enough for my taste. Not wanting to venture out at night to look for a restaurant, I ate in the hotel. The reasonably priced menu is the same for the R-Bar and the Asado restaurant. I chose the latter and had a delicious salmon burger with fries done to perfection. Staff in the hotel and the restaurant were efficient and friendly; a shout-out to Trisha, who seated me, my waiter Baza, and Rosa, who stopped by to check on my meal. They all knew the exact attention and timing for a solo traveler.

Room tip: If you are driving your own car, parking adds an extra fee. Breakfast is available in the restaurant but not included with the room.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Alexandra Villalobos, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and will give shout outs to the Asado members who made your stay most memorable. We hope to see you again for your future travels to Chicago!

Reviewed 24 October 2022 via mobile

It was an okay night of sleep. The room was nice, I like the king suite 2 room setup. It provided some much needed privacy from others.

Now for the complaints.

$35 to park your (one day) - ouch that’s ridiculous (I know they are going to say that’s what’s comparable) but still $35(?)! They should wash and clean it too. It’s not the easiest place to get to and find, but we managed. Then you have the noises from the traffic, subway train, and not to mention planes ( which I kinda figured). But the subway, ouch. Then I also asked for another blanket and it took them two (+) hours to get me one. Also no Netflix (?) what year is it, just basic tv people.

The place was clean, the staff was friendly and courteous.

Room tip: $35 for overnight parking!
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexandra Villalobos, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2022

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are working on upgrading our TV's and should have the new smart TV's within the next year as they are much needed. Our parking garage does not belong to us and we rent it in order to have a place for our guests to park when staying which results in a fee for parking. We do hope you enjoyed your time with us and return to our location for your fture travels to Chicago!

Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

Nice roomy suites, good AC. Elite services could use some improvement. Evening lounge service was really bad. Few CHeap appetizers, charge for wine/beer. Breakfast in lounge was ok, no elite breakfast offered in restaurant. Gym is small, ok. Could use some mats and bottled water.

Room tip: Look for hotel that has better elite service
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexandra Villalobos, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2022

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

Got stuck in Chicago unexpectedly due to weather cancellations. Needed a quick place to sleep for the night before a 6:00am flight. I chose this hotel because I am loyal to the Marriott brand and this hotel advertised a complimentary airport shuttle and had a King Suite available.

I had two major issues that made me never want to stay here again: 1) the shuttle, and 2) the dishonest room assignment.

The shuttle situation was annoying. I could not find any information on the website for when/where the shuttle would pick up. I had to call the hotel to ask, which took almost 15 minutes of being on hold to get a simple one-line answer…. the shuttle comes to and from the Shuttle Bus Center, Door 2 every 45 minutes. I made my way there and waited for just under an hour before it arrived. Overall very stressful experience because with so many shuttles coming in and out and not really announcing what was for what, I kept thinking perhaps I was missing it.

Also, there were several elderly and physically impaired people who had trouble boarding the shuttle (it has a fairly tall step and is right to maneuver inside (think more minivan than city bus). The drivers should really offer assistance as helping some get one was a bit of a struggle.

We were dropped off at the hotel and it took quite some time to get everyone checked in. I was given my key card and headed up to my room and unfortunately it was a room with two double beds. I went back downstairs and had to wait in line again… shared that I requested and paid for a king bed and got two doubles. I was told they were all sold out of kings beds. That’s extremely frustrating since the website showed that king beds were available and I even paid a bit extra for it. They did not offer me a lower rate or tell me as I was checking in that there was an issue with the room I paid for. I would have stayed elsewhere had I been told this. This was not a cheap option either but I was willing to pay more for the Marriott brand.

I’m a big and tall guy and really need a larger bed to sleep comfortably. This may not seem like a big deal to all, but it was a very big reason for me and pretty much made it difficult to get a comfortable sleep which was literally the whole point.

Outside of those two issues, there was very little to like about this place:
- Nothing felt particularly clean and the random bits of trash and dust on the hallway carpets suggest they haven’t been vacuumed in forever.
- The hallway felt dark and dingy with several light bulbs out. The room also could have used additional lamps.
- The TV is fairly old school (no access to any streaming apps) and the remote didn’t work properly.
- The shower/tub had seen better days. The floor looked so as dirty I could not step on it barefoot.
- The furniture looks dated and worn with lots of dents, scratches and stains and the curtains had dirt spots on them.
- Also, just because I was curious, I checked out the fitness room and it is definitely in need of a refresh and has very limited and older equipment. Would have also been nice to offer filtered or bottled water the fitness room.

Only plus was I like the Aveda bath products.

If you can avoid this hotel, you should.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2022

Starting off with IZZY the front desk girl who is rude and clearly doesn't care about guests doesn't want to solve any issues for anyone. Room wasn't cleaned properly so if you are COVID scared don't stay here. GM doesn't have a business card? What kind of hotel is this? Motel 6 GMs have a card!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexandra Villalobos, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us! We will address your concerns with the correct party to prevent any issues from occurring in the future. We hope you choose to stay with us for your future travels to Chicago/O'Hare