Across the street/river from Trump Tower, close to Millenium Park, Magnificent Mile, Willis Tower, John Hancock Observatory and downtown shopping. We also walked to Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier. The United Centre (hockey/basketball) was 6 miles so it was a short cab ride.
We had a suite since there was three of us and we needed the sofa bed.Great kitchenette with microwave and fridge.
Clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. We'll definitely stay here next time we travel to Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step out of the River Hotel and into the stunning surroundings of Downtown Chicago. Shimmering skyscrapers tower over the Chicago River as Wacker Drive bends to meet the city’s most famous thoroughfare, Michigan Avenue the start of the Magnificent Mile. These sights sit just steps from the inviting accommodations of the River Hotel, a Downtown Chicago boutique hotel devoted to providing personal service and a helpful range of amenities for business and leisure travel alike. Our Michigan Avenue hotel boasts an array of thoughtful onsite amenities: instant registration and checkout, 24-hour concierge service, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a modern fitness center, chilled, purified bottled water, and three state-of-the-art meeting rooms make for a seamless business travel experience. Savor authentic Italian cuisine and fabulous deep dish pizza at the onsite restaurant, Bella Bacino’s Italian Bistro & Pizzeria. The Chicago River Hotel offers everything you need in the heart of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your River Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago
- Club Quarters Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Wacker Michigan