“Love this place”

Ranked #17 of 10,073 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So delicious. It was very cold the Sunday morning we went, so it is great that you can check in ahead of time and just show up when you get to the top of the list. but be aware if you arrive late you can be bumped off the list, we saw this happen to someone. They have a lot of waiting area outside, but not much inside. Portions are large, and everything we tried including signature berry bliss waffle with bacon and the Florence benedict were very very good. Probably my favorite breakfast place in Chicago, and that is saying something.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you have been scrolling through these 5 star reviews just stop right now and go to Wildberry. All you need to read is their menu and then stuff your face, then take a nap. Every time I come to Chicago, I eat breakfast here - you just can't beat it.

The wait can be long, so my girlfriends and I put our name in and run across the street to Millennium Park to take pictures and walk around. Time goes by quickly.

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly, I’ve never eaten pancakes this good... We ate here on a Thursday around 8 am. It was quite busy, and took about 20 minutes to get seated, but the food and service was absolutely amazing! Sadly, I don’t remember what pancakes I ordered, Im pretty sure they were berry pancakes, but they were absolutely AMAZING!! I also had an omelette, and orange juice!! Everything was amazing!! If you are in the millennium park area, and are looking for breakfast, COME HERE!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We got in the very long line using an app so just walked around the park until we received our “your table’s ready” text. Somehow they are able to manage the hundreds of people waiting hours for a table! Anyway, a host sat us seamlessly. I was afraid the food would be too touristy, overpriced....I was so happy to be wrong!! From the first sip of my cappuccino, I was sold. Staff were friendly and efficient (and fun) but the real star was the food! We ended up with omelette, pancakes, fruit, bacon, eggs, toast and more fruit between my son and me. He enjoyed his freshly squeezed oj as well. Entire bill was less than $30!!!! So we went back today! Sadly our last day in Chicago, but we’ll be back, Wildberry!

1  Thank tdijetta
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The menu is huge. The food is amazing and comes out quickly. Staff was great. This was our go-to breakfast place for our whole Chicago trip. We just kept going back!