“Amazing from beginning to end”

III Forks Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #723 of 10,258 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Benton Place
Description: III Forks Steakhouse offers a contemporary take on the classic upscale steakhouse, nestled in Chicago’s Lakeshore East. III Forks Steakhouse is a modern steakhouse restaurant sizzling with style. We offer a lively bar and lounge area serving USDA Prime beef, ocean-fresh seafood as well as lighter, local favorites. The inviting foyer welcomes you with an array of over 3,000 fine wines from the spectacular glass wine room. We have tables with breathtaking views overlooking the park and three exquisite private dining rooms for you and your friends to enjoy.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

III Forks, I will be back. Very modern decor for a Chicago steakhouse. It’s not the old school steakhouse you might think of in Chicago, but the food will blow your mind. We enjoy two of many appetizers, scallops and ahi tuna. Both with cooked to perfection and the flavors left you wanting more bits. I don’t read to much about the breads on any review, but the breads and parmesan chips were fantastic. I had the 12 oz Fillet and went with the waiter recommendation and add the Kings butter. For heavens sake...listen to the waiter...get the Kings butter! Are you kidding me! Melt in you mouth doesn’t even give that steak the props is deserves. How do I not write about the family style side dishes. The crispy Brussels sprouts seem to be a staple in the Chicago steakhouses and these did not disappoint. But the “Off the Cob” creamed corn. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I would be writing about creamed corn. Seriously, how is it possible to make it that good! I am in love. Oh, yeah, I am not a drinker, but the others raved about the wine selection. The coffee was very good!

Jeremy V, General Manager at III Forks Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Overall the steaks were okay, including the other menu items but a bit pricey compared to other steakhouses in Chicago, service was great and atmosphere is modern, with a good wine list. I like the old Chicago chophouses so I'll probably not go back there but it is an individual preference and not that it is bad.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated her birthday at III Forks, two weeks after I had a business dinner there. I had been impressed with the food and the service. The return visit was, if possible, better. We were fortunate to have Keith as our server - attentive, but not hovering. He kept us informed on the Cubs’ score as they proceeded to lose to the Dodgers. Our steaks were perfectly prepared. The lobster mac & cheese and the mushrooms were very good. They brought my wife a very generous slice of chocolate cake to recognize her birthday; much appreciated and very tasty. I’ve been to almost all of the top steakhouses in Chicago. III Forks ranks among the best.

Jeremy V, General Manager at III Forks Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Stephen,
Thank you for such a glowing review. I will make sure Keith knows how much you appreciated his service.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Relaxed birthday dinner with friends enhanced by excellent service and perfect food. Highlights included the Granny Smith salad, steaks, and 6-cheese potatoes. The finale was a tray of desserts for the table to sample.

Jeremy V, General Manager at III Forks Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We celebrated our marathoner's finish by eating at this restaurant. The 5 of us had a "private" glassed in room that was a lot of fun. The waitstaff was very attentive and the food was great.

Jeremy V, General Manager at III Forks Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you!