This was my 3rd visit to the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower. It keeps getting better. The doormen, the front desk, the concierge, everyone. They are so friendly. The rooms are holding up great which shows the level of care the cleaning and maintenance staff take. The location is excellent too. A few blocks west of the top shopping on Michigan Ave. Two blocks south of great little restaurants and bars on Rush, and two blocks north of a Metro red-line stop for easy access to Wrigley field. I think about trying some other hotels when I plan Chicago trips, but why?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel