“Good ”

Michael Jordan's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Jordan's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 10,804 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Illinois
Transit: Grand Red Line, Michigan Avenue Buses
Description: The Michael Jordan's Steak House experience is rooted in Michael's expectation of excellence. We, like Michael, strive to be outstanding in everything we do. Featuring hand-selected, Prime, dry-aged steaks, upscale comfort food and delicious seafood, Michael Jordan's Steak House is a classic American dining experience with an approachable sophistication that comes second to none.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Exclent restaurant. The food is delicious. They served a big portion. The price is expensive and the service is slow.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Meal and wine were well served, atmosphere and service were decent. Suitable for couples or winter evening meals

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I am a huge filet fan and since I was going to be in Chicago for a few days, I wanted to get an awesome filet. I did some research and found Michael Jordan's Steakhouse. So, I made a reservation and checked it out. To start, it was not too busy (it was 6p on a Tuesday) and I was seated right away. The waitress was great with her service and attitude and attentiveness. I started with the shrimp cocktail, which was very good. I then had the Caesar Salad which was pretty disappointing - the romaine was very good and fresh but the Caesar dressing was bland and without much taste (note to not get that again). I then had the 10 oz Filet and wow, what an amazing cut of beef, it was so juicy and tender, it cut like butter and melted in my mouth, delicious from start to finish (sometimes at the ends it gets a little tough or lacking in taste, not this one!) I also got the cold water lobster tail which was equally delicious! To finish off, I ordered the berry cheesecake and although a good cheesecake, it was about 3 bites worth, I have never seen such a small-sized dessert in my life and for the price paid, I felt a bit jipped! I wish I had known it was a micro-dessert as I would not have ordered it, oh well, at least the few bites I had were very good. So, if you want an amazing filet, check out MJ's, his beef is as good as his 3-pointer!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I thought MJ's had a chance to be good, but not quite this good. This meal exceeded my expectations. Was attending a conference nearby and went with a business associate. We started with the Crab Cake and Signature Garlic Bread appetizers. Both quite good. We tried the two types of rib-eyes, the bone in and Delmonico. Again, very good. The highlight though might have been the mashed potatoes side - 3 different types of mashed potatoes - all great. The service was prompt. Not cheap or low cal, but all in all, a very good experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My first time in Chicago and a big MJ fan I had to stop by his restaurant. To be honest, I figured it would be a mediocre restaurant and people would be coming for the name only. I was wrong and completely blown away with everything. The decor was classy, the food was delicious and the staff was tremendous. I can't wait to go back!

Been to Michael Jordan's Steak House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK