The Peninsula Chicago
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 344
US$ 326
US$ 766
US$ 500
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 242
US$ 307
US$ 290
  • Fitness centre
US$ 386
US$ 350
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Cass(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 358
US$ 342
  • Breakfast included
US$ 313
US$ 269
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 353
US$ 374
Hotelpower.com
  • Room Service
1,662 results
All reviewsshanghai terracelobby restaurantfax machinepierrot gourmetchocolate buffetdressing areagummy bearsroom servicefour seasonsan executive suiteturn down servicemichigan avenuethe ritz carltonfive star hotelsteam roomwater towerstreet level
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Tremendous service, great location & worth every $$$

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The Peninsula is an excellent choice when visiting Chicago. Great location for walking up and down Michigan Ave. Close to great restaurants on Rush and an easy walk to the river for any kind of boat cruise. I loved the tv's in the both the bedroom and bathroom. I also loved the 2 dressing areas in the bathroom. The best part of our stay was, of all things, housekeeping! These people know how to make you feel like one of the rich and famous. Every day the room was spotlessly cleaned. Clothes folded, toiletries organized, shoes lined up in rows, etc. Every night there is a turndown service with slippers placed by the bed and fresh towels put in the bathroom. The only glitch in our stay was the fact that we like to sleep in and there was some reconstruction work being done in the room above ours starting about 8:00 AM. We opted not to change rooms and they offered a free massage (which I was too busy to use) and a bottle of wine along with a very nice apology. Over all, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank schlbb
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I recently stayed here for a week and wished that it was two. It was my second visit to the Peninsula Chicago. The service was excellent throughout. The concierge desk was always staffed with two people who mailed packages for me and gave me advice; the lobby staff remembered my name as did the front desk; housekeeping showed up within five minutes of a request and room service arrived in less time than estimated. The food is good throughout. And the flower arrangements are always beautiful.
It couldn't be better.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I wish every hotel was as wonderful as the Peninsula. This beautiful hotel has made every other hotel I have stayed at look sub-par. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to help me when my key card wasn't working for some reason. The room service was quick and the food was heavenly. Close to great shopping. This was one of the best vacations I have ever had and that is largly in part to the Peninsula.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2012

A beautifully appointed hotel with excellent service staff. The decor of the rooms make me feel like I never left home. The TV inserted in the wall near the bathtub is a nice touch and a great way to unwind after a long day at work! Close to great shopping and dining. A must stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business