All reviewsshops at north bridgespg propertynordstrom mallmichigan avenuegreat locationdirect accessfire pitspg pointshuge tvbeautiful hotellobby barrooms are spaciousanother guestfront desk staffwould stay here againrush streeti highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The Gwen is well located on The Chicago Magnificent Mile.
This hotel is modern sophistication. The service is personal yet professional.
The suite was beautifully appointed and the bathroom was total luxury.
The art work is modern and inspiring.

The breakfast was my low after looking forward to a true American style breakfast at Circa Restaurant (the only thing that wasn't burnt was the egg) but really enjoyed the drinks and the small bite size meals Upstairs at The Gwen

The concierge (Roman ?? Spelling) was outstanding and certainly booked us some amazing restaurants and tours.
Perfect location for anyone visiting and wanting to see all the wonderful tours and shopping around Chicago

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I'm 100% not cool enough to stay at the Gwen. From the chic lobby, with bearded professionals meeting over coffee or some kind of cocktail, to the highly-stylized wallpaper/decor, everything there is of a theme. As a hotel, it's great. Everything works, from the front desk staff/check-in, to the rooms themselves (very comfortable, well-appointed). I didn't have a single complaint. Great location, easy walking to everywhere in the area. Fun hotel, would definitely stay here again, and recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nmhen
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Everything about this hotel was exceptional, starting and ending with the best concierge I have ever dealt with, Frank. His efforts and dedication (even on his days off) towards making our trip to Chicago special was beyond what any visitor would have expected. I hope the Gwen management realizes what a gem they have in him - he is truly one of a kind. The hotel itself is beautiful. Our room was fabulous. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Each staff member was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect. We loved our trip and cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Service exceptional; competent, friendly and informative. I left my I-Phone in the room after I checked out...Gammi went upstairs to get it...i didn't have cash... he smiled graciously and said "not to worry".
Restaurant staff equally competent even helped me with e-mail!
Will return for sure!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My company hosted a group block at the Gwen in late August/Early September and had an exceptional experience. Our hotel sales manager, Kalli, was so easy to work with and always available and accommodating. The rest of the staff on site also went above and beyond. The property is great for groups as it has meeting and check in spaces that are easily accessible to the main lobby. As for the stay, the rooms are luxurious and clean. In addition, the hotel is located in a central location to all the shopping and restaurants in Downtown Chicago with easy access to public transportation. I would definitely use this hotel again for future programs or for pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business