Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
US$ 137
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 297/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 139
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

US$ 136
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel Cass(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 202
US$ 187
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 244/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 100
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 167
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 274/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 461
US$ 300
TrumpHotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 376/night.

US$ 587
US$ 398
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 502/night.

5,136 results
All reviewsbasketball courtoutdoor poolbusiness loungemillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centerdowntown chicago
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Service was excellent, rooms beautiful, pool and outside deck amazing. Our 4 and 2 year old Grandchildren loved the connecting hall and rooms. Easy cab ride to Pier and train station. Walking to great shopping, parks and restaurants. Truly enjoyed our stay and would stay at this hotel again. Staff was very helpful and friendly =)

Room Tip: Higher floors to avoid Fire Station =) All sides would be a great view. Ask for Connecting rooms if you have children or families that need to stay together.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

I am thrilled that you had such a great family getaway at our hotel! I am glad that the connecting rooms worked out so well and that you grandchildren had fun with the design! I hope that we see you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I really would like to give this property the highest rating. Unfortunately, all I heard last night were the sounds of police and fire alarms...I counted 9 times. I woke up having had only had 3-4 hours of sleep and have been exhausted since. I was on pretty high floor but it felt like the sirens were coming thru my room. Other than that, I LOVED this hotel. The staff are awesome, friendly, helpful. The rooms are lovely, modern, no carpeting, a little small but that did not bother me. Espresso maker in the room!!!! I was in Business Class. No one told me there was a happy hour and snacks at night. When I called for my wake up call is when I was told, so that kind of sucked. The outdoor pool is great. The indoor pool is very nice but it was extremely wet around the indoor whirlpool and i slipped. I was surprised housekeeping was not mopping up the area more frequently. Another guest complained about it too. Anyway, I will stay here again if I can get a quiter room! Location is great.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am happy that you had such an enjoyable stay and that our team was helpful, but I would like to apologize that you did not get a proper night sleep. I am sharing your comments with our team and am truly sorry for any shortcomings your encountered on our end. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

the mgr contacted me and said to send him receipts for stolen clothes and he would get back with me....no contact after that, they could have called with their decision on to claim it on ins or not....not a word

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ann b
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Thank you for your follow up. I am truly sorry that you experienced an issue with your luggage during your stay and that it has not been resolved. I have checked with our entire management staff and we do not have record of any information regarding your missing items. I have also sent you a personal message to try and obtain more information. I am truly sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience we caused for you and hope to have your concerns resolved soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

This was an amazing hotel - beautiful decor and friendly staff. The hotel is close to CTA bus stop and a short walk from Millennium Park. My husband and I really enjoyed everything about Chicago and this hotel topped it off.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we were able to top off your wonderful trip to Chicago! I hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

This hotel is worthy of the good reviews. Stayed on the 17th floor and the lounge with its drinks was a great relief after temps in the hundreds! Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Overall we had a good stay at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the Business Lounge! I hope that we see you again on your next trip to the city!