Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 314
US$ 279
US$ 464
US$ 395
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 258
US$ 198
US$ 233
US$ 205
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 171
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 334
US$ 267
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 296/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 180
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 281
US$ 239
Agoda.com
5,179 results
All reviewsbusiness loungebasketball courtoutdoor poolmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorsliding doorfitness center
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This hotel is excellent- great location could walk to many sights/shops, lovely hotel, great to be able to relax in pool area when staying in city especially in view of heat wave! Bar and restaurant firstclass couldnt fault it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Thank you for your review! I am honored that you enjoyed your stay and had such a great experience at the hotel. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

Centrally located and in walking distance to many desirable locations. Pool area is pleasent and has good views of the city.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you had a nice stay. I hope that we see you again soon; thanks again!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

This new hotel is gorgeous. Every room is with hardwood floors and modern bed and desk. The bathroom is beautiful. The hotel feel is very European. The fitness facility is outstanding, with plenty of equipment to use. Overall, the hotel us wonderful and staff is really nice as well

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cancunies
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you had such a nice stay and that you enjoyed our location and room design! We do actually have 2 different designs, one which features the hard wood and the other a vibrant carpet. I hope you like the other type equally as well! We look forward to seeing you again soon; thanks again!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I loved staying at this hotel. I was there for a business trip - from check-in to departure, the staff were attentive, helpful and responsive. The rooms were clean and very chic decor, the toiletries were great quality and the location was very convenient for shopping.

I would definitely go back and stay again with family and plan to do so before the end of summer.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your review! I am honored that you had such a great time with us and that you plan to bring your family back this summer! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I stayed here June 28-30 and loved it! The service was awesome and the product was fantastic! The beds were the best I've ever slept in! I can usually never sleep in hotels but I slept like a baby! The free WiFi was fast, the TV sharp, and I LOVED the bathroom! Overhead shower faucet; how have I never heard of this?

They are within walking distance to virtually everything: Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park. Water Tower Place, Shedd Aquarium, and Wilson Tower are a bit further but walking is a part of the Chicago experience! :)

When I return to Chicago, I will only stay at the Radisson Blu.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry F
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments! The team and I couldn't be more thrilled that you think we are the best hotel ever! I am happy that you loved our location and slept like you do at home! I hope we see you again soon; thanks again!