5,284 results
All reviewsmillennium parkbasketball courtoutdoor poolbusiness loungerunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorsliding doorfitness center
Reviewed 16 July 2012 via mobile

Centrally located and in walking distance to many desirable locations. Pool area is pleasent and has good views of the city.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you had a nice stay. I hope that we see you again soon; thanks again!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

This new hotel is gorgeous. Every room is with hardwood floors and modern bed and desk. The bathroom is beautiful. The hotel feel is very European. The fitness facility is outstanding, with plenty of equipment to use. Overall, the hotel us wonderful and staff is really nice as well

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cancunies
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you had such a nice stay and that you enjoyed our location and room design! We do actually have 2 different designs, one which features the hard wood and the other a vibrant carpet. I hope you like the other type equally as well! We look forward to seeing you again soon; thanks again!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I loved staying at this hotel. I was there for a business trip - from check-in to departure, the staff were attentive, helpful and responsive. The rooms were clean and very chic decor, the toiletries were great quality and the location was very convenient for shopping.

I would definitely go back and stay again with family and plan to do so before the end of summer.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your review! I am honored that you had such a great time with us and that you plan to bring your family back this summer! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I stayed here June 28-30 and loved it! The service was awesome and the product was fantastic! The beds were the best I've ever slept in! I can usually never sleep in hotels but I slept like a baby! The free WiFi was fast, the TV sharp, and I LOVED the bathroom! Overhead shower faucet; how have I never heard of this?

They are within walking distance to virtually everything: Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park. Water Tower Place, Shedd Aquarium, and Wilson Tower are a bit further but walking is a part of the Chicago experience! :)

When I return to Chicago, I will only stay at the Radisson Blu.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry F
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments! The team and I couldn't be more thrilled that you think we are the best hotel ever! I am happy that you loved our location and slept like you do at home! I hope we see you again soon; thanks again!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

A couple friends and I stayed at the Radisson on the 29th on June. We were on the 4th floor. The room was very clean and very nice with a balcony. We checked out the pool area outside and were very impressed with that as well as the lap pool and hot tub. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms are split up so you don't hear a lot of hall noise or next door room noise I really liked that.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank lvanor
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that you were able to utlize the lap pool and hot tub! We look forward to seeing you again soon; thanks again!