“Segway tour of Lakefront on Bike and Roll was the best!!”
Review of Bike and Roll

and up
Chicago Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike and Roll Chicago offers fun, easy, and safe bike rentals and tours as well as Segway tours. In addition, Bike and Roll Chicago has a large Bike Station with showers, lockers, mechanic service, and climate-controlled bike parking.
Chicago, IL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Segway tour of Lakefront on Bike and Roll was the best!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

8 of our friends and my husband and I took a lakefront segway tour in Chicago on Oct. 8. We are still raving about it. Vince, our guide, was very thorough and patient teaching us all the lessons we needed before we took the 2 hour tour all along the beautiful lakefront of Chicago. He spent about an hour going over all the details until he knew we were ready to ride. Even though it seemed tricky at first, by the end of the 2 hours we felt that the segway was an extension of our bodies. We are all in our 50's and 60's, but in good shape and we loved every minute of it. I would recommend the Bike and Roll segway tour to anyone who loves to be outdoors on a lovely day seeing the sights of Chicago.

1 Thank BookwormChicago
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What fun!! Loved the Segway tour”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Me and my wife had a groupon for the skyscraper tour. We had a blast. Jaimie was our tour guide and he was perfect. The time one spends on the segway and the distance traveled made this the perfect tour. We have taken our tours in other cities but this one was the best. Will be back for more next summer..

Seattle, Washington
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Unbelievable Intro to Chicago”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I have been travelling to Chicago since I was 5. I have always stayed with family, but this time we met friends in town, and took in some fabulous sites. The best? The Segway skyscraper tour with Ryan. Sure, we learned some fun things about a few buildings, but the best part was rolling along the lakefront from north of the river all the way to Meigs Field and 12th St. beach. It did help that the weather was PERFECT, but Ryan was an awesome guide, and this is a great way to see the skyline. We caught a Groupon for the tour, but I would have still loved it at full price. Thanks, Ryan and BandR Chicago.

2 Thank grollett
Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Segway tour along Lake Michigan”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I did the Segway tour along Lake Michigan. The tour starts at Millennium park and goes south along Lake Michigan to the Museum Campus. Very fun way to see Chicago. Anthony, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and clearly enjoyed giving the tour. If you want to spend time along the lake, I recommend this tour along with the Lake Michigan bike tour (which goes north of Chicago River).

Tip: bring a jacket - it can get very windy along Lake Michigan.

Visited September 2011
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We had a great time. Not all of us spoke English and Jamie, our guide, was so patient and even learn some words in our language to help us understand and follow his instructions. Was great and I will sure to do it again! One of the best guides!

Been to Bike and Roll? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK