1,656 results
All reviews the financial district the executive lounge bank building willis tower the loop soaking tub separate shower lobby bar beautiful hotel huge bathroom union station art museum beautiful lobby luxury hotel king room business meeting fitness center
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our time at this hotel. Erica at the front desk was very attentive to our needs. Our room was the perfect size for me and my husband. Had a little hiccup during the stay but front desk during the day made it right. Valets, concierges, and all staff during the day were very serviceable and friendly. Love the vibe of the lobby and the downstairs waiting area. I prefer Volare to Florentine, although the service there is great too. We will definitely stay here when we come back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This hotel is frequented by business customers, but for good reason. The Lounge is amazing. Food is spectacular for both breakfast AND dinner. They also give you a choice of wines and beer.

There is a large pool and hot tub along with a spa and gym on the lower level.

Rooms are spacious (by my NYC standards) and a lot are five piece with separate soaking tub, stand-up shower, and dual vanities. Views are usally not too good and the area of Chicago is in the heart of downtown in the middle of the business district. But if you can't get anything in the Magnificent Mile area and you want a ton of great amenities and delicious food, then this is a solid choice. I was there for business but I don't think I would want to change. The hotel is just too amazing.

Room Tip: 12th floor for the lounge
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this property for a mom/daughters weekend. It was wonderful. It is definitely child friendly. There is an indoor pool and there were several children here. It was amazingly quiet. The staff was wonderful. There is extraordinary attention to detail. I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I was here on business and LOVED this hotel, location, service and room. Huge soaker tub in gorgeous room, huge bathroom, totally photo-worthy lobby and great food at our meetings!!! Exceptional stay at an exceptional hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel was so wonderful. My favorite was the deep tub. It is also located in a quieter end of town which was a nice surprise. It was easy to hail a cab or take the train from the building. The restaurant hotel has the most delicious brunch.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family