1,863 results
All reviews the river free bottled water great location trump tower rooms are small club room queen bed key card the loop standard room within walking distance the magnificent mile downtown chicago millennium park comfortable room staff was very friendly and helpful checking out
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location and view. Availability of coffee maker in room was a good point. Also liked the availability of tea/ coffee with fruits/ snacks on second floor lounge. Also very thoughtful of providing drinking water dispensers and reusable bottles on various floors.

Room Tip: I missed a microwave oven in the room. this will certainly would be highly welcomed amenity in rooms.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location is Good. Staffs and room also good. Especially, the rounge located in 2nd floor is so comfort. There are free cup coffee and some snacks and good sofa. I hope to return here if i have a chance to come Chicago!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room was small, but comfortable. The furniture was a bit beaten up, but that might be because of how tight it was if maneuvering cases around. The view of the Chicago River was spectacular. Location in the north loop great and easy access to the “L” and restaurants fantastic. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Nicely restored historic building with small, but adequate rooms and nice amenities.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful place in a great location with awesome restaurant on property. I left a hat and you guys made sure I got it back ASAP. My company stays here and it’s one of the best locations and service we get period

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I were visiting Chicago to participate in the annual Pulmonary Fibrosis Walk. We have tried different hotels on our visits and now have decided we need not look any further for accommodations for our visit next year. The location near the river walk, the new Chicago Architecture Center and numerous restaurants was perfect for our needs. We loved the "Living Room" on the second floor for a light breakfast and snacks in the afternoon. It had a nicely appointed Fitness Center and complimentary Launderette. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Its no surprise that it has a Certificate of Excellence from TA.

Room Tip: If you want a river view room, you need to book a superior room.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family