Ace Hotel Chicago
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswest loopfulton marketrooftop barstumptown coffee shopavocado toastmini barmartin guitarsized pillowsgirl and the goatfire pitfront deskevery interactionguest experiencethis past weekendnext morningnice gymhip hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I did a staycation here. Everything about our stay was perfect start to finish. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful. There was even a guitar for a little jam session lol.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Claire G, Director of Front Office at Ace Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Chicag0fun. Happy to hear your staycation was so special. Thank you for sharing the experience. Come hangout with us again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's rare that a hotel exceeds my expectations - the Ace Hotel nailed it! The eco-friendly room was very comfortable and there were pleasant surprises around every corner. For example, when I entered the room, they had music playing over a cute little radio, cozy clean robes to lounge in and the soap/shampoo products smelled amazing. The customer service was top notch, providing recommendations for spots in the neighborhood and delicious room service from the highly-rated restaurant downstairs.

In a trendy neighborhood - great for business or pleasure.
I will definitely be staying here during my next visit to Chicago!

Room Tip: Fun rooftop bar!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi marybethokorn. Thank you for the wonderful review. Happy to hear that every moment from the room to the restaurant exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first stay at the Ace in Chicago and we loved our experience. The staff were all incredibly friendly and welcoming; the vibe was so relaxed and cool (and we are not so young and cool, but this was not an issue); we loved the decor - the lobby and all the places one could sit and read (NYT and Chicago Trib on the tables in the a.m.). The coffee shop opened up early for us early birds - and we had a fabulous breakfast in City Mouse each a.m. Again - great service, great food, great atmosphere. The room was spacious and open and we loved the art magazines and lots of details - and, thankfully, minus the usual bad hotel art. The bed - well, the bed was SO good, that I am seriously thinking that we have to buy one! The neighborhood is also so much fun - we're foodies, so it put us right in the heart of it all and an easy walk to mass trans - and downtown. We would definitely book again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CharlotteAdamis

Hi Charlotte. Big thanks for sharing such a wonderful review. I too love our beds. I'm happy to hear the morning lobby could be such a nice oasis and that the breakfast in City Mouse was a great staple to your stay. Come hangout again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently booked a one night stay to celebrate my girlfriends birthday and our experience was perfect. I upgraded to one of their larger room offerings and could not have been more pleased. The room was spacious, extremely clean and hip. The amount of thought that this hotel group puts into thinking about the guest experience is unrivaled. Every detail from the way we were greeted when we arrived to the personal email I received from the General Manager thanking us for visiting. Thank you for coming to Chicago, Ace!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul R

Hi Paul. Thank you for the great review and for celebrating her birthday with us. Thrilled to hear the team made your experience so special. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. - Claire G.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at Ace Hotel with my sister and had an absolutely beautiful time. From the gorgeous rooms, to the friendly staff, everything was delightful. The hotel was eminently hip but also extremely accessible, comfortable and friendly. The neighborhood is one of the coolest in the city and Ace fits perfectly with the aesthetic of the surrounding area.

The food is divine to boot :)

PS: Loved the guitar in the room!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lori G

Hi Lori. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. We are lucky to be part of the West Loop; so glad you enjoyed the neighborhood. Come visit us again soon. - Claire G.