2,913 results
All reviews state and lake rooftop bar wit hotel birds chirping nature sounds warm cookies spa room the river the theater district the loop corner room diamond member hotel guests millennium park floor to ceiling windows orange line the bean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at the top hotels in the city from the Waldorf Astoria to the Trump......this was my first stay at the Witt but most definitely not my last. I will be coming back due to the excellent experience and would rate their suite a great value for families.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joe C,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to give top notch service and I am so pleased to see we are succeeding. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and friendly staff.
Eric Loughlin was the BEST, helping us to book restaurants and tours...so knowledgeable and friendly.
The beds are really comfortable and we are all ordering the same pillows for our home! Will stay there again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Cruiser224962,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see you had such a wonderful stay with us. Your kind words will be shared with Eric and the rest of the team here at theWit. We hope to see you on your next trip to Chicago!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Months ago I was planning my bachelorette trip to Chicago. Choosing a hotel was really hard because quite honestly, there seem to be a lot of good ones. However, theWit was THE ABSOLUTE best for my group of 15 women (who traveled from all over the US). The front desk was so nice and accommodating all our special requests. Chris S, a runner-up for employee of the month I might add, made sure my ladies had the best experience. Also, our rooms were super clean each afternoon when we came back. It really felt like we were treated like royalty! Not to mention their rooftop was AWESOME!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Staci V,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled so see that you had such a wonderful bachelorette trip. I know it can be difficult to get such a large group together and I am happy that we were able to make that process easier for you. Your kind words will be shared with Chris and the rest of the team. They are truly what sets us apart. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Chicago. Thank you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

From the get go they made it wonderful. We were coming for the Fleetwood Mac concert and to celebrate her birthday. Kyle arranged to have the room ready before actual check in time so she could lay down before concert. The staff was so accommodating from the front desk to Restaurant and night club no matter where we were we were treated fantastic! Sara and I chatted like we were old friends. Clean comfortable rooms and the extra thought fullness of the surprise birthday "treat" will not be forgotten. Thank you for making this so memorable for us both!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
GeneralManager201, Guest Relations Manager at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Sue D,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to see that you had such a wonderful stay for your daughter's birthday. We thrive on being able to make these special occasions even more memorable and I am thrilled to see that both Kyle and Sarah were able to assist with that. Your kind words will be shared with them and the rest of theWit team. We hope to welcome you back many times to come!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This was my first time staying in this property and I found every aspect of it to be excellent. I was made to feel very welcomed and valued by every member of the hotel staff and the quality of the food, meeting space, meeting service and support, and the service overall was wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Paul H,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We truly value each and every one of our guests and I am so happy to see that we made you feel that. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again for your wonderful review.