All reviews elephant and castle purified water art institute great location willis tower union station millennium park downtown chicago very clean hotel blue line the financial district would stay here again small room few blocks business center within walking distance public transportation
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I only stayed in the Central Loop one night and found the staff to be lovely but the hotel a bit disappointing (I hadn’t done any homework on it). Smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in whilst in the USA and the loudest air con unit, I had to turn it off as I couldn’t sleep. Size of room was manageable for 1 person 1 night but any longer and I would have struggled.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

can walk to so many places. art institute. millennium park. near great restaurants. really helpful front desk staff willing to give suggestions and directions. 5pm free wine and snacks. nice lounge and first floor. BUT the room we had was very small. for one person it would be fine but sharing it with my son so we had to open the chair that becomes a comfortable foam mattress bed made the space really crowded. also there are no shelves or drawers in the bathroom to keep toiletries. housekeepers made the bed but didn’t vacuum.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Fran S
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a fine location, the customer service was terrible, it’s definitely not family friendly, and the rooms are very very tiny. It didn’t have a tub or counter top in the bathroom. We were told multiple times by the staff that the hotel was meant for single business travelers. The ONLY good thing about this hotel is the free coffee, snacks and water bottle service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Hotel was in a great location right in downtown. Customer service was average as well as the room. Room did not have a microwave or refrigerator. Elevators were extremely slow. Charged me for the whole room before I even checked out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 August 2018

First note: we had a "Superior room" on the 6th floor. Most other reviews don't mention room type, but I think the difference is important. The room was on the smaller size compared to a typical hotel, but adequate for two. Room amenities were fine - smallish but adequate bathroom, shower only, microwave/fridge, dishes and silverware (but no sink), good internet. Having to get an ironing board from a closet down the hall was a little strange. Wine and cheese at 5pm everyday (including weekends) was nice. Good breakfast at the attached restaurant/pub. Overall good value and excellent location within walking distance to most tourist attractions.

Room Tip: Superior room may be worth the upgrade from standard room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple