2,171 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The staff at hotel Blake was very helpful and friendly! "Showtime" went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great. He even walked a block to wave down a taxi for our family! He's the man! The rest of the staff were awesome as well they gave us some great suggestions for restaurants in the area!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

A group of us booked several rooms at the Hotel Blake during the Urban Sketching Symposium. The staff was so friendly and accommodating to all of us giving information, suggestions, and directions, as well as assisting us with a person with mobility issues that was using a knee scooter. It was in a perfect location for us, the rooms were large, and I loved that there were two sinks in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Pros: Friendly staff, huge rooms and bathrooms, great location for walking to attractions

Cons: Old and in need of repair. Had a leak one morning from the bathroom doorway. Thinking the room above us might have a problem I called the desk. I was told its old and some rooms have leaks. Ok....does that mean I've been breathing in black mold? The beds are old and need replacement.

If you won't be spending a lot of time in your room it's a fine hotel. Air worked great and like I said, friendly staff and good location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a fun weekend in the city. I used my Choice Privileges Rewards points for the stay, so we only paid for valet parking. The greeter, Michael, was phenomenal! He was very friendly and made the stay very enjoyable! The hotel itself was very clean and modern. The ceiling in the room was very high, which made the room feel larger. We had a view of the building behind us, but you could still see a little bit of Sears Tower, which was awesome! The hotel itself felt very luxurious. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Our first tourist trip to Chicago and we stayed at the Hotel Blake. Everything about this hotel was exceptional. Before arriving I contacted them asking about the best transportation to the hotel, requesting a room with a view, robes in the room, and ability to store our luggage in case our room was not ready (we flew in early to catch a Cubs game). The front desk staff could not have been more helpful. Upon arrival in Chicago we made it to the hotel just fine following their directions for CTA route and our room was ready and available very early so we could unpack and got CTA directions from them to Wrigley Field. The room was perfect. Refrigerator was on and very cold. Bathroom included a large double vanity, make up mirror, upscale bathroom amenities, and a large tile shower with rainfall shower head. The room was very spacious with two comfy arm chairs and table, work chair and area (but no work for us, we were on vacay :)), large flat screen tv and large decorative full length mirror. King bed gave us good nights' sleep with multiple pillows for our comfort selection. Elevators were fast and readily available, business center on site, and restaurant was attached to the hotel by an enclosed walkway. The location could not have been convenient. It was easy access to CTA rail or bus stops. Many restaurants, parks, museums were within walking distance for us. I can't recognized any staff in particular because everyone of them we asked for assistance was helpful with any need we had. We will definitely stay here again whenever we make it back to the Windy City.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple