Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 314
US$ 279
US$ 464
US$ 395
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 259
US$ 200
US$ 286
US$ 209
Sofitel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 208
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 365
US$ 331
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 144
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
US$ 190
  • Bar/Lounge
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 295
US$ 267
9,858 results
All reviewsexecutive levelempire roomlockwood restaurantbeautiful lobbyclassic hotelbeautiful hotelart institutethe loopstreet levelmillennium parka hilton honors memberlobby barrooms are smallan older hoteltwo double bedsdowntown chicagoconcierge desk
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The service was good, the location was great, the lobby was pretty. However, the rooms were small and didn't have refrigerators or microwaves. For being in the heart of Chicago it was great, but would have liked a few more amenities for the price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alhaji A, Manager at Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Palmer House! We truly apologize that you did not feel the full value of our hotel experience during your visit. We specialize in outstanding customer service and we are saddened to hear that we missed the mark.

We understand the disappointment of not having certain amenities in your guest room as a standard amenity. At our property there are certain amenities provided to all guests and others available only upon request. Your comments will go a long way in ensuring that we find a way to accommodate the needs of our guests.

It is always a pleasing feeling whenever our guests return to our hotel for another dose of the antiquity within our walls. We truly hope to see you again at the Palmer House!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I really love the Palmer House Hotel. Located right in the heart of the city, the Palmer House is steps away from the Art Institute, Grant Park, State Street and the el station. It is one of Chicago's grandest historic hotels. The lobby is completely gorgeous and charming. There is a lovely bar and the breakfast buffet is amazing! Although, I read some negative reviews, I had wonderful service and a delightful stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Palmer House. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed experiencing the atmosphere of our historic hotel.

Not only do we appreciate hearing from you, but we know that other users will truly find your comments helpful in making their decision to stay with us!

It is always a pleasing feeling whenever our guests return to our hotel for another dose of the antiquity within our walls. We look forward to another opportunity to showcase our exceptional customer service to you during a future stay!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Crisp clean linens, spotless room, and a historic building are a perfect mix for a Chicago experience. The location is perfect for the symphony, shopping, and many downtown attractions. Expect to be pampered by the friendly, gracious staff. It was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alhaji A, Manager at Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

With its great location, the Palmer House is a great choice if you want to be near Chicago Symphony, the best architectural sites, Grant Park, and theater. And it has one of the best lobby ceilings of any North American hotel. Service on average was fair, ranging from excellent (Robert, the concierge) to indifferent. The hotel seemed to be understaffed during our visit with check-in lines and no service beyond the bar in the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alhaji A, Manager at Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Palmer House! We truly apologize that you did not receive the typical Palmer House experience during your visit. We specialize in outstanding customer service but it seems that there are areas where we could stand to improve.

We never want any guest to feel as if our first mission is not to provide a high level of service throughout their stay. Rest assured, your comments will be a crucial factor for our team as we continuously search for ways to improve our service.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was excited to stay at the Palmer House during my recent business trip to Chicago. The look of the hotel was wonderful. The first day was good. Where I began to half problems was on the second day.

The second day I was in the hotel, I began to notice things. Multiple times I noticed staff members loitering outside the hotel. I even saw a few put out cigarettes on the side of the hotel, leaving large black marks (something I wouldn't be okay with if I was managing a Hilton).

My thoughts were, "At least the room is good." Too bad that when I got back to the room (around 7pm), my room had not been cleaned. I wondered if I had left the "Privacy Please" sign -- but it was not visible. My room had just been missed. Normally, I would have called down, but I was exhausted from the day so I decided I'd just sleep in the other bed (perks of traveling alone).

I pull the cover off the second bed and there is NOTHING THERE. No sheets whatsoever. So I end up sleeping in a bed with lumpy pillows and got a horrible night sleep.

Additionally, not once, but twice, I encountered staff members cleaning the bathrooms near where we were having the conference, while having private conversations on their cell phones. Both times the staff members acted like I couldn't hear them (I'm American, but am fluent in Spanish...they were both speaking Spanish). While I understand important calls have to wait, both of them were just shooting the breeze on the phone.

Thank goodness I had to check out early, as weather at O'Hare was becoming a concern. I highly doubt I will ever stay in the hotel again. The professionalism of the staff made the stay disappointing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank William C
Alhaji A, Manager at Palmer House A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Palmer House! We truly apologize that you did not receive the typical Palmer House experience during your visit. I am the Hotel Night Manager and I'm interested in finding out more about your stay. Please contact me directly at Alhaji.Abubakar@Hilton.com so that we can discuss your experience further.