2 people are viewing this hotel
$123
Priceline$129
Hotels.com$129
Lol.travel$158
All reviews rogers park front desk great location rooftop terrace valet parking college visit great stay hot breakfast lake michigan cubs game breakfast staff l train easy access rooms are clean per night very nice hotel block
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2022

This hotel was close to the area where we were attending a wedding. We are older adults and found the rooms super clean - no odors even from cleaning or deodorizing products - and quiet. We did not hear noise from the streets below nor from the rooms around us or the hallway. The bathroom was very clean and had plenty of space for the three of us. The all the hotel staff were very kind and welcoming. They were patient and accommodating for our needs. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gerard Ryan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

Thank you for taking time to let other travelers know what to expect when they come to our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to read that our staff showed kindness and patience and that the rooms were clean. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in our neighborhood. Gerard Ryan-General Manager

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Our initial contact on the phone was with a very kind gentleman who assured us we could check in late. We had nothing but friendly faces at the valet, check in and check out. The breakfast was really good and rooms were comfortable and modern. Beautiful facility!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gerard Ryan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Thank you, Elizabeth for the kind review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay including our complimentary hot breakfast. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in Chicago. Gerard Ryan-General Manager

Reviewed 29 October 2022 via mobile

This is the loudest hotel that I have ever stayed at. Stayed on the 2nd floor and it was like we were in a bar. Just constant partying. Seriously, it was almost impossible to sleep. Not sure if it is the bars below or the lobby, but just terrible. At the very least, I would not stay on the 2nd floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank razornash

I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay. I can ensure you it was not the lobby. Being in a neighborhood in Chicago, there can most definitely be outside noise. If you return, please ask the Team Member for a higher floor room so you do not risk hearing noise from the neighborhood.

Reviewed 28 October 2022

We were at the Hampton Inn for our daughter's wedding. We had multiple rooms and also the meeting room reserved for the bridal party to get ready. The staff was amazing. They were very accommodating and helpful. The desk staff helped with numerous things from accommodating an unusual check in, accepting and holding onto a food delivery to assisting us when the wedding rings were left in the room!! Management worked with us to make everything perfect. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Room tip: We were in the King Suite which provided a lot of room for wedding preparation/socializing.
Date of stay: October 2022
Gerard Ryan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding and sending me an email directly! We are so pleased you chose to stay at our hotel and I am glad we were able to assist in making the weekend memorable! I have shared your email to our team as well. Gerard Ryan-General Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2022

Both my mother and I, and my dog Jack-Jack, really enjoyed this location the first week of October 2022 throughout our 3-night stay.

Maurice at the front desk was very helpful as well as Juan the valet: Both of them helped us with some complexities as we checked into the hotel, and they showed us grace and patience as we figured out the best strategies to unload and make it to our rooms. You must use valet parking as competing with street parking is very challenging. The entire diverse staff provided warm and friendly interactions and quickly answered any questions we had. Many of the front desk employees greeted us each time we returned to the hotel, even after just walking the dog.

The rooms were very cozy, clean, and the included breakfast was a cut above what other hotels offer as a breakfast meal. The lobby and lounging areas were modern and pleasant.

I enjoyed using the fitness room and the rooftop views of the city.

Lake Michigan is an easy walk from the hotel, especially if you are traveling with your dog and I felt as safe as one should feel while walking the dog outside at night. MANY restaurants and fast-food eateries are within a ten-minute walk.

When I make a return visit to see family in Chicago, I will likely stay at this location again. Great value for the price-point of this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
Gerard Ryan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Thank you, Stephanie for the kind words. I am pleased to read you and Jack enjoyed your stay with us. Maurice is a tremendous asset to our hotel and I am glad he was able to help you. We look forward to seeing you and Jack the next time you are in our neighborhood! Gerard Ryan-General Manager