Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 109.00
from US$ 40.00
from US$ 59.00
8,727 results
All reviews t rex natural history ancient egypt egyptian exhibit evolving planet underground adventure main hall great exhibits permanent exhibits special exhibit on display shedd aquarium dinosaurs sue movie tsavo warriors
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well organized and so much to see. My husband and I spent the better part of the day here and still did not see everything. I loved how the exhibits bring the observer through time. My one complaint is that there are times I was looking through the case and there was no acknowledgement of what tribe or human group the artifacts belonged to and what was the approximate date of the artifacts. Other than that, the collection is amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did not allow enough time at the Field Museum as there is just so much to see and do. It's quite a museum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An incredible experience. I am from New Zealand so we have next to nothing about dinosaurs compared to this I credit place. The layout was easy to follow and the information provided was interesting and not boring at all.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

We did not try to see everything, which kept the group from burning out. We saw the gems, dinosaur/evolution exhibit, the Pacific Islander collection, and the native American collection. The Pacific Islander collection was great and its strength is unique to the Field. The Native American collection was interesting given the Field's proximity to midwestern archaeological sites. It was not very crowded - we were the only ones in the big room with the Maori meeting house. The scientific narrative of mass extinctions through time was well told.

1  Thank USATraveler250
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

It was so hot on Navy Pier, we hitched a water taxi ($30) to the museums. Tried going to Shed Aquarium but couldn’t get in for 2 hours. Went to Field museum, got right in ($80). Got lost in this 3 story labyrinth for hours. Lots of artifacts and dinosaur bones. My teen thought the T-Rex was “small”…I bet she’d change her mind if it was alive. $110 for AC, totally worth it.