“TOO MANY PEOPLE AND TOO LONG OF A WAIT”

Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
Ranked #14 of 656 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and The Ledge at Skydeck Chicago! Treat yourself to a "one stop Chicago" experience on your journey to the 103rd floor. Enjoy 360-degree views spanning up to 50 miles and 4 states and our most spectacular view - 1,353 feet straight down! "Dare to Stand Out" on The Ledge - glass balconies extending 4.3 Feet outside the building provide a thrilling, once in a lifetime experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We waited in line for 2 1/2 hour to buy our tickets! Insane! BUY YOUR TICKETS ON LINE OR GET A GO PASS and the wait will only be a hour or so. It was fun but I don't think the wait was worth it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went because there was a ticket for it in my City Pass booklet. I'm really glad I did. Although it was a lot to go through to get to the top, it's worth it for the experience. I can't imagine a better way to start my trip to Chicago.

I arrived at about 6pm on a Tuesday, and there wasn't much line, but I can see how crazy it could get on a weekend or holiday, so time it carefully. The City Pass gets you in the fast pass lane, and while not necessary at the time I went, it's probably a great time and frustration saver at busy times.

1  Thank PhilG64
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

right on July view is fantastic , must visit when you are in Chicago.
love to see evening that was awesome from the top

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We bought the Chicago City Pass which included the Skydeck Fast Pass. We were told to chew gum while going up the express elevator. It was a good recommendation. As you are going up, there is a video playing that compares the heights you are achieving. Once on top, you can enjoy looking out the windows to see the skyline. Then you can choose to go onto the glass ledge which is enclosed for photos.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We waited @ 2 hours+ for this great view. Recommend that you get the City Pass which gets you around the long wait. Locals still call it the Sears Tower.