“Great taste, big portions.”
Review of Sushi Kame

Sushi Kame
Ranked #52 of 361 Restaurants in Champaign
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 November 2016

My friend goes here often and I had never been so I decided to try it. I got a bento box with tempura. It was delicious. I also got a sushi roll. It was a tempura roll. Between the box and the roll I had to get a doggie bag. I was stuffed. It was all delicious. I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It was also reasonably priced. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We love this family restaurant and enjoy their diverse menu, fabulous food and service all for a great price. When traveling I order the same dishes so I can compare restaurants to each other. I have found that Sushi Kame's dishes are excellent and am always glad to travel to Champaign for great authentic Japanese food.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The staff here was very nice and helpful and made sure we knew they were busy and orders were backed up. The sushi itself was pretty average and lacked any sort of presentation, creativity or real flavor. We'll probably try someone else next time we want sushi.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I take my frugal family members here because it is a good value on the pocketbook, and the food is delicious. I am 100% certain we will continue to eat at this restaurant. The servers are also very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This place is lacking in ambiance, but it makes up for it with tasty sushi. There are lots of vegetarian options as well, and have great lunch bento boxes.

1  Thank supapfunk