“Good sushi!”

My Thai Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 361 Restaurants in Champaign
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The facility isn’t much for appearance in my opinion but the food was great. Staff were very nice and helpful. Loved my sushi!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Great dinner. Fun mix of thai and japaneae food. Enjoyed pad thai, the basil duck, chicken pad Thai, pad see yoo, edamame, goyoza and miso soup. Been here many times and will continue to come back.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Recently went on a lunch date with my husband for Thai basil fried rice, steamed gyoza, vegetable egg rolls and tofu pad Thai. The Thai basil fried rice was disappointing, it lacked a serious need of salt. The green pepper and onion weren't cooked enough and did not add anything to the dish. It needed some spice as well. Not very much basil, I've had much better basil fried rice in Champaign. The steamed gyoza were lukewarm. The tofu in the pad Thai looked very over cooked- although my husband said it was okay. He liked the vegetable egg rolls and the sweet chili dipping sauce very much. Service was friendly and quick. Just feel like we overpaid afterwards. Probably not going to return.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We love visiting the My Thai restaurant as it satisfies our taste buds for Thai food. Delicious entries and sushi, and great service!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I had been to this restaurant when it opened a number of years ago, and hadn't returned since. Went with co-workers for lunch recently (their choice) and was pleasantly surprised. The food choices seemed to be more authentic this time around, although there are still plenty of options if you just want "regular" Chinese food. For sure, it's an americanized sort of Thai place, but I'd go back. I had the green curry; next time I want to try the 'drunken chicken', which looked good. I hear the Pad Thai is good too.