Lowest prices for your stay
$123
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
HolidayInn.com
$123
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$119
Priceline$123
Expedia.com$123
Lol.travel$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I stayed one night after attending an event in Wheaton. The front desk checked me in quickly. The hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable and room was quiet. I got a great night's sleep then headed down for breakfast before checking out. Breakfast is in the hotel restaurant and was delicious. (No complimentary breakfast). I was surprised when checking out to find out I had earned a free night! I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank PJ P
Reviewed 2 October 2019

We reserved a block of rooms for a family reunion and were pleased with the hotel's amenities and value for the money. Staff was helpful, both at the front desk and restaurant. Though unlike some other similar hotels, breakfast was not included; however, the overall price was competitive. This Holiday Inn worked well for our family's needs.

Date of stay: September 2019
HolidayIllinois, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream (Wheaton), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

We are glad to read that you and your group enjoyed your recent visit with us. We certainly appreciate your praise of the hotel & staff (know they will see your kind words). We are glad to read that we met your family’s needs, and while the Holiday Inn Brand (those with full service restaurant), does not build in breakfast with all its rate, please know we do offer packages for those looking to have it built in. Thank you so much for sharing and hope to see you and our family again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

The Holiday Inn in Carol Stream was a few miles from my meeting in Wheaton, but not inconvenient. I had a tasty and fresh Chicken Caesar salad for lunch and a decent cup of coffee the next morning. The hotel is being remodeled and some kind of work was being done on the floor above during the middle of the night I stayed, which startled me awake! A few of my colleagues mentioned the same. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable and the staff were kind, happy, and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed there after a company Christmas party. Room was clean. Bed was comfy. Front desk friendly. Would stay there again. They have plenty of parking and restaurants around. Truck stop next door, but don’t hear any of the noise from there.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
HolidayIllinois, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream (Wheaton), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience during your Christmas party. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate you sharing you experience with your fellow travelers.

We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed 4 March 2019

I am a IHG rewards member traveling more recently to complete a yoga certification in Wheaton and just checked out early this morning.

I have had no complaints with my recent Holiday Inn stays until today. I realized after I check out that I accidentally left my MacBook Pro in the drawer of the nightstand. While I was traveling home and realized my error, I contacted the hotel directly from my IHG app on my phone to report the Macbook left in my room and to inquire if it was reported by Housekeeping.

First, I was transferred 4 times to various people and had to repeat my inquiry each of those times. I was finally told by the staff member at the Carol Stream Hotel that I needed to leave a message with someone else who could get back to me Monday morning! When I asked if my Macbook was turned in, he told me that was not information he had access to, and that only Housekeeping had that information. When I asked to speak to someone in Housekeeping at 7:20pm, he told me that there was no one from Housekeeping in the building and that no one could answer me until tomorrow morning. So, if I had returned to the hotel today to retrieve my property, no one would be able to give it to me? That is completely ridiculous to me! This is my personal business laptop and needs to be located. I feel that a $1.5K item should be notified to staff that it was left in a room so the owner can be notified. Actually, if Housekeeping retrieved it from my room when I checked out early this morning, I should have been notified immediately. The hotel obviously has all of my contact information. Then, I could have returned to retrieve it.

I am extremely disappointed in the customer service I received to say the least. I need to be traveling to Carol Stream/Wheaton often in the next several months and will consider staying at a different hotel simply because of this. Customer service is always so important! Unfortunately, your staff member did very little to help alleviate this situation other than transfer me to someone's voicemail.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayIllinois, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream (Wheaton), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We take our lost & found procedures very seriously, yet would never intentionally make it difficult for someone to retrieve an item.

We would greatly enjoy speaking with you to further explain our procedures and fully get an understanding of what occurred and how we can improve while maintaining security of items. If time permits, please contact the hotel at (630) 665-3000 and ask for our General Manager.

We are glad you enjoyed your experience until this point, and want to make things right for you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.