Lowest prices for your stay
$122
$123
FindHotel
$115
ExtendedStay$122
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

This property is older, but the staff is friendly and helpful.
I ended up getting two friends to stay here as well. Your GM is very professional, and a pleasure to deal with. Paulette is hreat! Hskp could be a little better, but GM handled that situation perfectly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Buffalo Grove - Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America while here for business. We are grateful for your generous comments, and we are pleased that we could provide you with a seamless and meaningful stay. We will enjoy sharing your compliments with Paulette for taking good care of you. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at Buffalo Grove, the employees are respectful and polite and if I ever encounter an issue they take care of it without any problems to my satisfaction. I have stayed at other locations, but enjoy it here.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Buffalo Grove - Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America and being our loyal guest. Our goal is to provide our guests with exceptional service, so we are thrilled we were successful in doing so during your stay. Your comments have been shared with the team, and they were very appreciative of your recognition. Thank you once more for being our guest, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

blood, urine, semen, hair, food in bed. roaches in bathroom. everything was sticky. when we informed the front desk, they offered another room. we went to that room, and there were horribly deep, dark stains there as well (this was at 3AM). we had to scramble to find a sanitary place to sleep (Westin). when we contacted the GM the next day, they told us we were "offered another room and we refused it, and to take it up with hotels.com." if I could give it a negative star rating I would, and trust me, this will be reported to the health department and corporate HQ.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Buffalo Grove - Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointing stay. We are committed to providing our guests’ with clean accommodations, but it seems we miserably failed to do so while you were here. We understand your concerns and have asked our housekeeping team to make sure this room receives a deep clean to remove the smell and also to thoroughly inspect the suite before accommodating to our guests. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to prove we are up to the task of delivering excellent service and accommodations.

Reviewed 6 September 2019

Great hotel, Brian your new GM has been great! He has been very helpful. I plan on staying for awhile . The location is very good. I have been here for over 6 months and still coming
He wears many hats that Brian

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Buffalo Grove - Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Extended Stay America. We are glad you are loving our convenient location and having a great stay. We will share your compliments with Brian. It will surely put a smile on his face! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your rest of the stay too.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

I was hear July 23 through August 12 very friendly staff when i.had issues with my keys they fixed it right away and that's the reason that I'm going to give a good review. They were able to make my stay a great one

Room tip: Laundry is on the first level
Date of stay: July 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Buffalo Grove - Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear Carol M,

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our team left a great impression. They work tirelessly to provide the best service, down to the smallest detail. We look forward to sharing your kind comments with them. We appreciate the review and look forward to having you as our guest again.