“Always Good!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Very tasty north Indian cuisine.. The murgh makahni, palak paneer so simply delicious and always on my order... Everyone is so nice friendly and the atmosphere is wonderful. This is absolutely my favorite place to eat north Indian cuisine....when I'm not cooking it at home....
I've also had the pleasure of experiencing the lunch buffet several times as well and have always ate till I was stuffed!! simply fantastic!!

There are newer reviews for India House

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Very good Indian food at very reasonable prices. Service is efficient and friendly, and the ambiance is good. The pekora (my favorite is the spinach pekora--spinach battered with chick pea flour and deep fried) appetizer is very good, The India House Mixed Grill is a full coursed meal at a great price. Very good too! Chicken Tika Massala, Alou Gobi, and the Saag Paneer are all also excellent. Good, fun, casual Indian dining at moderate prices.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Food is fine but the overall experience isnt good. When called about buffet, they were not going to charge over the phone and then charged when we got there. Very unreliable.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

This was my second visit to India House and being an Indian, i felt myself ashamed by the food and the quality of food this restaurant is serving in America in the name of Indian food. My first visit was a carry out and the second one was buffet.

Firstly the staff was very unprofessional and way rude, the Mexican staff was smashing the plates and the silver ware on our table without saying a single word like the way they are serving to dogs. Same goes for the lady at the counter, she came and without a word put a nan-basket on top of the one that was already having naan's (bread) without asking or speaking a single word.

Now comes the food. The food was cold and buffet carried out only samosa's (tasted like frozen ones re-fried) as appetizers for vegetarians, felt awful. Then the main course carried rice and saffron rice( not much different from the plain rice but it just carried a strands or two of saffron-kesar). The paneer (chesse) curry tasted like one of the worst i every tried, you can sense only tomatoes and their sourness in the gravy and nothing else, on top of it the paneer was coated with a thick red colour !!!. There was some potato gravy as well which tasted useless and then the third dish was also same natured.

My wife is a non-vegetarian so, she tried the non-veg delicacies and she complained of raw goat meat in the curry and then she asked me why the staff there is behaving as if they are serving to dogs ?

Finally I just filled my stomach with the mango ice-cream but my wife didn't get that chance either as the ice cream finished by her time ! Believe me this the worst eating place I have ever found so far in my 35 year life.

I paid up $29 for two people, highest ever in the USA and can tell you that even the smallest Indian restaurants in remote Florida, Georgia and California make far better and palatable food from this restaurant. I myself can make far better dishes from the ones this place served. Either there is no Indian cook here or if there is one than he doesn't know abc of Indian cooking.

AVOID THIS RESTAURANT !!

2  Thank Navin C
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I recommend going to the lunch buffet, as the individual entree's cost a lot, and the buffet is very reasonable and very fresh. Best Indian food in the area!