“Dinner last night”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

There is a reason this place is renovating and expanding another restaurant space, just a few blocks east of here. They've outgrown this location and parking lot. That's how great this place is.

The senior menu is a huge draw. Lots of neighborhood people come in regularly for dinner. They serve breakfast all day too.

Honestly have never had a bad meal here. The stuffed French toast is one of my favorites, especially with strawberries.

Stop in for a fair priced meal.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I usually get the turkey. Always tender. I once got their shrimp special. Lots of food and tasty. My husband once ordered the special. It was Ox Tail soup. Unfortunately it wasn't very good. No meat and lots of fat. When he commented this to the waitress, she took it back and got him the shrimp special in it's place. They didn't charge us for his meal and apologized for the soup not being good. We both that was excellent service. It's a nice small neighborhood diner.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

First let me say this isn’t the fanciest restaurant to eat at but once you get your food and see the price it’s well worth it. Portions are enough to feed at least 2 people no matter what you order. Prices are excellent as well. Great little family diner. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Husband and I were out and about and stumbled across this place...best find in a long time. This is our new favorite restaurant. The quality of food is excellent, the portions are fantastic, and the pricing is incredible.
Husband got an omelette with hash browns and pancakes. I got the chicken sandwich with fresh avocado, Swiss cheese, and pineapple. My meal came with soup and a side. I chose the navy bean, which has the most amazing flavor. For my side I decided to try the breaded mushrooms....they were so good.
The waitress was also superb....Kaitlyn was the best waitress we’ve had in a long time. She is kind and pays attention to detail.
The entire experience was unforgettable....We will be back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My friends and I recently visited the GG Arcade and needed a place to eat for lunch. Tony's is right across the street and we thought we'd give it a shot. Prompt and friendly service, great ribs, and cheap.

1  Thank Jonathon M