“Burrito Heaven!”

Add it.
El Burrito Loco
Ranked #26 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed 8 February 2016

My favorite is the Burritos. They are huge. I order a baby burrito that is still huge! The food is wonderful, prepared right quick and good value for your money.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Best nachos in town! Also have huge burritos. I think they have the best Mexican food in town! Very authentic and made fresh while you wait. Great guacamole!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here when it first opened in early 200 0s and it was the best mexican I had ever had....popped in there recently and it is a shell of what it used to be. My burrito had as much steak as their tacos used to have - bland and over twice their original prices.
I understand prices would be higher, but the food wasn't even close to what it used to be.
That will be my last trip there.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This has got to be our favorite Mexican restaurant. the food is awesome and their prices are even better. If you go away from this place hungry; its your own fault. My absolute fave is the steak burrito!! its HUGE. We usually get the dinner (with beans and rice) and we split the burrito. These are big portions. The one gal who is always there is very friendly and funny. They also have American food there as well, so if you want Mexican and the kids want burgers and fries....you can all get what you want.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We enjoy stopping in here every now and then for some great Mexican fare, and the item we most purchase in the baby steak burrito. While the giant burrito is huge (and very tasty) we go with the baby so as not to overindulge on good food. Plus then it leaves room for chips. LOL

Never disappointed when we eat here.