“Dinner with my dad and son. ”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 2024 Route 50, , Bourbonnais where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

A very nice place for a variety of pastas with choices of protein. The serving size is medium to large. The prices are consistent with the portion size and not out of line at all. My only concern is the self service drink machine. I’m not a big fan of a machine that dispenses ALL of its varieties from one place. Other than that, wonderful place to eat.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Noodles & Co. is a great place for a quick well prepared lunch or dinner. Their soups and pasta bowls very filling and tasty. Great value!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We loved the food here! It is healthy and so tasty. I enjoy the whole wheat pasta chicken dish. The portion is huge and it reheats nicely. I have also eaten my left-overs cold and they were still good!

1  Thank lmaspen
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We always get the BBQ Pork Mac and cheese. I don't think it's on the menu anymore, but you can still order it. Delicious! The service was great too. They have the newer soda fountains that have a huge variety which is awesome.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We placed our order easily and the person taking the order explained what they had going on which was nice to know. The food came quick and was well prepared. The only downside was the drink machine as we only had water and you had to get it from the soda machine which was quite busy.