“Favorite Restaurant”
Review of Tucci's

Tucci's
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian pasta, steaks, seafood, pizza, sandwiches and bar At Tucci's we use the freshest ingredients and produce a great meal at a fair price good food good people We also have 2 private rooms to hold groups for events. we will also open to hold funeral dinners during the day.
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Everything in the Menu is superb!
Just as critical; the wait staff is phenomenal.
Manager Cheryl ensures all guest feel like Family.
We have been frequenting here for years and regardless of how busy they are they always have time to acknowledge your presence and desire your experience is optimal.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I ate tonight at a place near my hotel call Tucci’s. It is located on 1560 N. State Rt Bourbonnais, Ill. It was a great place for beautiful culinary treats!!!! I had the Walleye encrusted with pecans and it’s was the BEST!!! The salad and unique house dressing, it was sweet and tremendous!!!, was also great!!!! I was greeted and seated by the hostess Bobbi and she got me a drink once I got settled in. Next the manager, Cheryl, stopped by to chat a second….. Cheryl was the best!!! She was so down home and accommodating!!!! I’m very glad I ran into Cheryl on this foodie adventure!!!! My server was named Marissa and she literally was super great!!! She was very quick and attentive and a great personality!!! She was super busy with others but always had time to make sure things were going great for me!!!!! This is a must try restaurant and whenever in the area, please come here for a great food treat!!!! Lots of parking space and the ambiance is quite unique in this establishment!!! A super place and it actually was pretty crowded!!!! Please come here!!!!!! Check out all my pictures and don’t waste time deciding where to eat!!! This is the place!!!! Also a very nice wine and drink selection and tons of food choices with an accent on Italian!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank gary c
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were invited by our friends to join them for Tucci’s Sunday pasta buffet. We loved it! The cook made several recommendations; the first was to try the chicken cacciatore which was part of the buffet and it was delicious! The second was the Italian sausage with my pasta and it was delicious! We had several bowls of salad and we ate baskets of their bread! Great service! Great food!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Second time visiting this restaurant on business. Sat at the bar both times & received excellent service from the bartender. Food is very good! Recommended if you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Other than being too cold for several of the diners who were covering up, we enjoyed this restaurant. We laughed with the folks at the table next to us...they were locals who knew to bring sweaters. However, our meal made up for it. We ordered the brick chicken and were really glad we split it. They served a whole chicken and it was HUGE! The two of us couldn’t finish it. And that was after eating the endless salad. The seasoning was wonderful, although by the time we had eaten several bites, we realized it was a very rich dish with lots of oil? Butter? Would we return? Yes!