“Red Lobster Bloomingdale”

Ranked #24 of 103 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Lobster Fest!!!!
Need I say more.
Food was great, waitress was exceptional
Fast service, seated immediately, great selection.
Reasonable prices for Lobster

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Last time I was eating at Red Lobster was like few years ago . This time we were craving steak and shrimps and we decided to go to RL. I have to say this- food was very good, veggies fresh and crispy great steak and our dessert just to die for. I was very pleased because honestly I didn't expect that:)our server was very nice , restaurant was clean and cozy(around 2 pm is not a lot of people)overall we had excellent meal and we will definitely be back soon

1  Thank ivonnak
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I've never been to a Red Lobster so this was my first time! Nikki our waitress was wonderful! She had great suggestions as well as great patience with us. Our lobster and artichoke appetizer was really good and our entrees of seafood bowl and shrimp trio were delicious! Thank you Red Lobster for a nice dinner out. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Red Lobster is a favorite of ours, and Bloomingdale is a local goto. Gary wanted to crack crab, and Red Lobster is excellent for that. The sweet potato and corn cobbette sides were wonderful, enjoyed the apple crostada dessert. Service was good. A special meal is food and experience, and we had both today.
We'll be back...soon.

Thank L. Susan D
Reviewed 10 August 2016

While I'm not a huge fan of Red Lobster, my family loves it which is why we ended up there. The staff was great, but messed up two of the same order by confusing something else for Surf and Turf so we ate in shifts.