Colonial Motel
SleepInn
US$ 141
US$ 131
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2010

The motel is a little hard to find but well worth the trouble of finding it. Very quiet, Low price.
Good bed.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank deserttraveler44
Reviewed 13 August 2009

My best advice is only stay in Weiser if you have to. We were driving from Hell's Canyon and didn't want to drive another hour to get to a bigger town, so decided to stop here. The town is just about void of anything to do or anyplace to eat, at least that we could find. The Colonial Motel is near what is called downtown and looks like it comes directly from the 1950s. Rooms are basic. The only strong point is it is very cheap, I think something like $45 a night. In all sincerity, it isn't worth much more. It is clean and quiet and did the job for us for one night. And for all I know, it may be the best place in town. Try to stay in some other town if you can.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank therman1936
Reviewed 29 September 2008

STAY AT THE COLONIAL MOTEL IN WEISER, IDAHO, it is a great little motel.
This small, historic motel is a small jewel (not a precious stone).
The motel's concierge is ROCKY THE CAT !
Kerry Kendall & his entire staff takes very good care of us.
The rates are low, The location is on Main street (convenient & easy to find).
The rooms are spotlessly clean. If you are staying over with Kerry---his cleaning staff does a great job EACH DAY you stay to clean your room. As with other small motels--the furniture is ole' fashioned. The towels are not so thick.
Each room does have air-conditioning & heat. The weather can be brutal (extreamly hot 0r extreamly cold). If you phone ahead--Kerry will run down to your room & turn heat on so that the temperature is great for you.
The t.v has many channels, Each room has a micro-wave, tiny refrigerator, coffee-pot.
This tiny mountain town only has 5 0r 6,000.00 population ;and, a couple of motels.
IT AIN'T THE RITZ ; But if you are after some incrediable service, a family friendly establishment run by a very nice man & his family, a unique & independent Motel---YOU MUST STAY AT THE COLONIAL MOTEL, in Weiser, Idaho.

Stayed: January 2008
2  Thank Lonesometravler
Reviewed 29 September 2008

I have stayed at the Colonial 3 times now and with different members of my family and have always found the rooms clean, furniture in good repair and comfortable. The staff has always been courteous and helpful. One my last trip with my sister the microve kept messing up the air condition but with only one call to the office and he came and fixed every thing. We had clean towels and wash cloths every day. We had a smoke free room. The TV is with cable and works well. No internet service but not a number one thing we neede although it would be nice. The microwave and refrigerator all were clean and worked well. Have stayed in the cold weather and had no problem with the heater. We plan on staying there again this coming October and have our reservations made. Looking forward to a comforable stay.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank KathyYakima
Reviewed 17 June 2008

The motel is minimal and basic and the room a bit on the run-down side, the sort of place you'd sleep in but not linger in. The price is low so there's no complaint there.

Like one of the other reviewers, I was fooled by the web site. And I expected a very friendly place. That didn't happen. I got gruff responses. I said I had e-mailed a request for a room and the only response I got was, "Did I reply?" Then a key handed to me with no other comments.

Stayed: June 2008